Reviews for Lifeless Eyes
TakeYouBySurprise055 chapter 2 . 4/22/2008
when's the nxt 1?
Mrs. Dorian Gray chapter 2 . 12/19/2005
nice! i also like this story hehehehehehe kinda touching really. With mariah and ray's past. so cute and so adorable. Anyway good luck with your other fan fics and hope to see them soon _
perishedlove chapter 2 . 6/24/2005
This was a little hard to follow, but a great storyline I might add. Great work
rayluva4 chapter 2 . 6/15/2005
got one word for ya: AWSOME
breeze from the east chapter 2 . 8/12/2004
lol! funny way to end a fic! _ wow! i read your profile. i'm impressed that you could write such entrancing fics at such an age! . 11 years old? you're an incredible writer with a great talent. i enjoyed reading this fic. great job! _
Aquarius Galuxy chapter 2 . 6/5/2004
Sequel…. It’s a lovely story, you know. A sequel would be nice. )
scheree chapter 2 . 3/10/2004
cool!
can i put a link up to this story on my webpage? please?
bba chapter 1 . 3/2/2004
not bad,keep writing and i'll keep reviewing!
Mango Splash chapter 1 . 2/21/2004
*pouts* I hate waiting... I wanna see some fluffiness! Very kewl ficcy so far, and I can't wait for the next chapter!
Keeper of Soul chapter 1 . 2/19/2004
Heyaz! This sounds great so far! I can't believe I'm saying this, but I think I've developed a small liking to Ray/Mariah parings, erg, ah well... your Ray/Mariah fics are really good! *huge grin*
Why you have to make this a chapter fic? Meanie, *eyebrow twitches* shoulda left it as a one-shot!
Well, please update soon! Wonder how everything's gonna go between Ray and Mariah... hope Ray gets his dance!
Plastic'Hollywood chapter 1 . 2/17/2004
MAKE IT TWO! ONE!
Yuuki Tsubasa chapter 1 . 2/17/2004
I like the dare part the best. XD Somehow it cracked me up.
Okay, so this is interesting. I like it on a more personal note; I tend to lean towards AU as opposed to actually in the series, but simply because I'm that kind of person - well, more because it gives more spice. :)
Although I do like it, there are breaks in technicalities here and there that . . . really aren't breaks - but I like to expand on the horizon of writer's style. _; For example, just don't put things blandly unless it's vague for a reason - though . . I cannot see a reason as to why it should be - but have a style, like short and stopping or long and flowing. Like, for me, I might put in: "But for the most observant, her eyes were a dead giveaway. Covered in veils of darkness. Dull. Dead. Dark." Just give it more tone and mood; dramatize it a bit when describing the things.
But I *am* impressed by the descriptions. And your grammar is pretty fine, as far as I'm concerned. But it was short. ;_; And a little bit lacking in writer's style. Nicely balanced between dialogue and detail, . . . well . . . kind-of - detail in the last scene would be better. I guess that rounds this up?
I liked it. Laziness I have too! ::everybody raises a hand / paw:: . See? Everybody else too! Keep on going! I look forward to it - and please actually develop a relationship. Can't say something like: "Presto, here's love at first sight!" (Sick of it. Been reading Romeo and Juliet, and nothing to fans of it, but . . . I despise it. x_x; Reason? Romeo is one fickle youth and Juliet a naive one. They're stupidly "in love" as they call it. Ch.) Ehem, so I look forward to a new chapter. .
-Tsubasa
Ceasefire chapter 1 . 2/17/2004
XD... lazy is good. Can't wait for the next few chapters- Rei has a bad habit of getting into awkward situations to do with Mao. Ja!
SailorofTears chapter 1 . 2/17/2004
Great start! Aww...I feel so disappointed for Mariah though, she seems a little OOC. But, there has to be a reason for her saddness, right? :) Keep writing and we'll keep reviewing!
Later.