Reviews for All Roads Lead To Rome
victorionious chapter 9 . 6/28/2011
Umm... first off, I realize this was written YEARS ago, and secondly: It's BLOODY BRILLIANT.

I mean, if there was a reunion to be had - which there should've been, mind you - this is EXACTLY how I would've imagined it going. Well, almost exactly... Very close to exactly.

And Xander... God, I laughed for AGES. I mean, seriously, that is PERFECT in how HYSTERICAL it was. Like, I could see that happening in Buffyverse... well, maybe not, but it was still hysterical. Ugh... this is awesome. Like, really, really awesome. And I'm glad to see you finished it, unlike many of those other stories that remain undone. I'm gonna go read more of it now, but I thank you for writing this magnificent piece of fanfiction.
Elizabeth Anne Summers chapter 16 . 3/8/2005
Ah, how swet. I want that as my Xmas gift too this year. *grins* And don't mind giving Spike a similar bday present the next day. *nods*
Wolfram-and-Hart-Sauron chapter 1 . 10/17/2004
Love this story
Samus chapter 1 . 10/9/2004
LOL. I love the way Andrew told her. Very nonchalant.
KeepTheFaith chapter 13 . 6/10/2004
I really liked the flow of this whole chapter. It was nice seeing everyone bonding, after getting their old issues aired and put in the past where they belong. I loved Spike's phonecall with Dawn, it was so great hearing her excitement over finding out he was alive and she'd have a chance to get their relationship back. The friendship between Xander/Buffy/Spike seems to be forming up quite well, what with the boys getting along so swimmingly now.
KeepTheFaith chapter 12 . 6/10/2004
I'm very glad that Giles finally gave Spike the credit he was due for his actions while he was still a soulless vamp, as well as his actions after he obtained the soul. It was nice seeing Giles let go of Buffy and let her know he believed she could handle her decisions and all, after all this time. Nicely done, it was great to see Buffy and Spike all snuggly at the end of this chapter as well.
KeepTheFaith chapter 11 . 6/10/2004
Awesome chapter getting deep into Giles' mind. I really liked how his ruminations on the past seemed to disturb him, but I'm not convinced he means good things for Spike and Buffy, at least not yet.
KeepTheFaith chapter 10 . 6/10/2004
I really liked the subtitle of this chapter, as it did an excellent job of encompassing what this chapter was about. The Xander/Spike kiss was really funny and I liked how Buffy laughed and it left everyone amused. Great job with Xander's explanation of his past behavior and how he was sorry he hadn't treated Spike better in the past after he'd changed and even worked with them the summer Buffy was dead. I'm hoping a likewise miricle can be worked on Giles.
KeepTheFaith chapter 9 . 5/10/2004
It was wonderful seeing Xander in his natural habitat in Africa and getting let in on his thoughts about how he'd changed. His ruminations on the past seemed to lead very naturally into his brush with the present in L.A. Great job with the banter between Xander & Angel and Wes' greeting as well. Xander's greeting of Spike sure surprised me, I bet it surprised Spike as well.
KeepTheFaith chapter 8 . 5/10/2004
This was another riveting chapter. It was interesting listening to Giles go through the past with Buffy and explain where he thought he let her down and where he had to go with his best judgement at the time, based on the facts as he knew them. It seemed to me you did a good job digging through Giles psyche to get this chapter put together. Nice job with the details. I really liked seeing Buffy & Spike all snuggly in his basement apartment too.
KeepTheFaith chapter 7 . 5/10/2004
You captured Andrew so well in this chapter, that I could literally hear his voice when he was talking to Giles. Great job with the characterization and the home truths that Andrew and Giles discussed and that Giles seemed to come to terms with regarding Buffy and Spike.
KeepTheFaith chapter 6 . 4/30/2004
Wonderful job with Buffy's explanation of her relationship and past history with Spike. I think her words may have done a great deal that came between them in the past already. I'm definitely looking forward to seeing where Buffy and Spike go from here and how the Angel gang and Scoobie gand deal with it.
KeepTheFaith chapter 5 . 4/30/2004
Great job keeping the emotional intensity building right up through the moment Buffy finally saw Spike and greeted him, first with a caress and then with a slap. I don't blame her for either, but I was glad to see them wrapped in each other's arms at the end of the chapter. Lovely job conveying the ferocity of Buffy and Spike's emotions.
KeepTheFaith chapter 4 . 4/30/2004
Great job in this chapter showing Angel's sleep deprivation, as well as his ambivalence and disconnectedness from nearly everyone around him. I really liked the way you pointed out Angel's non-friendship with Wes, which in the absence of the memories of his betrayal over Connor wouldn't make sense, but in Angel's mind the relationship remains slightly off and strained. I liked Angel's thoughts about Spike as his grandchilde standing in as a sort of surrogate son.
FangQueen13 chapter 1 . 4/12/2004
I really like this story. It's well written, which is nice because a lot of the fics I read are hard to follow. I hope you update soon!