Reviews for Fight to Keep You
MysticFireBlood chapter 28 . 11/9/2013
That was a very good story.
Heaven's Archer chapter 28 . 11/5/2012
These two are too perfect and adorable and asdfghjkl
Guest chapter 28 . 7/14/2012
jaytonio fanfictions
LamoyaSmith vs blakeNtori chapter 28 . 6/25/2012
I so absolutely love this...:-)

Shane n dustin cute togetha...:-)

Tori great friend...:-)

Hunter n his brother mode made me laugh...:-)

Blake all clueles makes me laugh at his comments...:-)

Cam n his wary slf...:-)

Kelly great boss...:-)
MagicHalo chapter 28 . 3/12/2009
I love the story even if it did take me a while to read it XP

The storyline was simple and the complications were very deep and meaningful

Its a nice romantic story but it seems its not so lubby-dubby much as it is a nice gesture but still

nice work D
Bayou Bebe chapter 28 . 2/2/2009
Dude!

Ok I decided not to review each chapter, specially since this thing was finished fourish years ago but dude, seriously?

I WORSHIP!

Ok that sounded major creepy but its totally sincere, I love ninja storm and I'm writing my own stories now that I've managed to develop some semblance of skills with my grammatical disfunctions.

As you can probably tell because I'm typing this as I say it, I'm kinda my friend's Dustin. I keep getting laughed at for being stoked and watching the ultimate shinies in spandex.

I love your other stories too, I'm sure there is a smattering of reviews from me on some of them but just in case I forgot one or something, I figured I'd mention it now.

I totally love how you captured the shinies in this story dude, Hunter is totally rad for making Blake pay for the drunkeness, Cam is just... smirky perfect!

Tori is awesome, she's really hard to write imo because she's like... well either she's a total flake or she's totally butch when I write her and neither work as an in char blue gal so yeah it totally sucks. You however, managed to find that secret ingredient in your Tori tomato-sauce... ya know?

Shane is freakin rad in this, lawd preserve us... shite stupid southern tendencies T_T... I mean, he wasn't my favorite char (I totally agree that Dustin is teh awesomeness of the team)But you totally made me fall in love with him just like Dustin and Emi... *giggles*

Ramses was so adorable, I love how Blake just totally understood what was up with him.

Satan was sweet, I mean the sitch wasn't but that was freaking awesome how you made his grammom like the total killjoy...

I love Dustin's mom, she sounds like I do when it comes to like not getting that its considered odd to drive 100 miles to go eat somewhere out of the blue. I also have this really stupid habit of wearing my great aunt's vintage costume and real jewels like... to go get gas or something and I'm always getting weird looks for it!

Kelly was kickass, I always thought that she was in on the secret...

Sensei was pretty rad too, I like the concept of him being the Red of the previous team, that's totally got me stoked thinkin about it.

Ah dude, I just realized this is going to be a super fecking long review... sorry... kinda

Dustin was amazing, I give you total and complete props for the best charactization I've seen in a while. I totally applaud and give you pocky and m&ms and queso dip with sour gummi worms... which I know sounds totally disgusting but I tried it one night and it was really REALLY good... the trick is to suck the sugarsour crystals off the worm first, then dip, then chew... totally gets the flavor... though m&ms sprinkled on nachos is pleasant too!

Ok so I'm signing off before I make you totally crazy with my like 30 character review... wow... I'm so sorry for making you read all of my psychotic babbling, but at least I broke it up into paragraphs for you?

So may the Power totally Protect you, may your fancy forever be tickled with shinies in spandex and may you ever write and update because like... the world NEEDS more authors like you.

Shite this is so past 30 chars now...

TA!

Oh btw I totally think their ooc but if you feel the urge I have a Dustin/Shane sex scene in the fifth chapter of Feeling Way Too Good... the rest is mostly centered on Cam and Hunter though as I write each new chapter it seems like the couples are getting equal attention so... yeah... anyways

Laters!
Dingo chapter 2 . 7/3/2008
I know that I've already reviewed this story and this is so late it's almost not funny, but it's one of my go-to fics when I'm feeling crappy or need to get back into the swing of things, and each time I read this chapter I think

"Man. all my friends are gay," Blake sighed suddenly

is the most in-character thing I've ever read for any fandom ever.

Just thought you should know.
Whispering Ranger chapter 28 . 5/20/2008
This story is amazing! I love it The angst, the heartbreak.. *sighs deeply* I'm not gonna comment on every darn chapter now though, 'cause that would take time, considering lots of them are long (pressure on long).

Anyway, loved how you presented Dustin's family. You made me hate his grandmother. And poor Blake when Ras didn't care that Dustin was missing *huggles Blake*

Poor Shane when his father said those things.. *glares at Shane's father* I wanna beat someone to crap right now!

But all in all, a great fic. I can't wait to read more of your work
Aisho Ren chapter 28 . 4/2/2008
Absolutely perfect ending.
Aisho Ren chapter 27 . 4/2/2008
Yay! You tell him Shane!
Aisho Ren chapter 26 . 4/2/2008
Jealous Little Brother Syndrome. Yeah I bet Blake knows all about that.
Aisho Ren chapter 23 . 4/2/2008
Poor boys.
Aisho Ren chapter 22 . 4/2/2008
Uh-Oh. More crying.
Aisho Ren chapter 21 . 4/2/2008
Man I love Dustin's mom.
Aisho Ren chapter 19 . 4/2/2008
Best friends that kiss. That suits them perfectly.

*Giggles* Oh poor Blake.