Reviews for Mind of the Uchiha
Weaponized Mind chapter 3 . 11/4/2008
WOW 0.0 That was halarius! You've gotta update this! man this is funny as hell! you know what, when I actually saw the chapter title I thought 'is he still talking about sakura?' that was kind of disterbing for me for a minute. about the 'burning man' comment, is that an insult cause I don't get it :( anyway I love this fic! please update soon! :)
JasminLillian chapter 3 . 7/17/2008
lol thats funny write more
xxTwisted Dark Dreamsxx chapter 3 . 6/17/2008
lol this is awesome!

D: nuu no SasuSaku! D:
EnergyHawk chapter 3 . 8/30/2007
I think I'm gonna die of laughter! Keep going!
Phantasque chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
itachi the fairy?

This is THE funniest story I have ever read.
Lackadaisycal chapter 3 . 7/31/2007
LOL! OMG! Haha! I love this fic! D Hehe, you're brilliant! I just adore this fic! It's really good, you have talent for writing! p Hehe. Yeah, I guess some sasusaku would be good for this fic. ) I'll be looking forward fot the next chapter. p )
Raven2120 chapter 3 . 7/17/2007
er ... It isn't Neiji .. it's Neji..
shadow angel 101 chapter 3 . 7/16/2007
man, this is so funni! UPDATE SOON!...and can it b sasusaku? that would b really funni!:D:D:D
cherryjubilee chapter 3 . 6/5/2007
so funny!
aisarikka chapter 3 . 5/27/2007
Why are you DEAD! ahh! Come back to life! NOW! gwahahahaha! *insert more insane maniacal laughter*
Goatis chapter 3 . 5/17/2007
Isn't there anymore to this? Please write some more, it's silly but funny! And I wanna hear the Kakashi questions - not to mention whent he fangirls chase after Sasuke and he curses them all out or whatever you're going to have happen...
RenAngl chapter 3 . 2/27/2007
Hilarious! Do keep up the amazing work nd update soon! D XD
Rainpop Sunshine chapter 3 . 2/6/2007
You seem pretty dead to me _

And your spelling is wrong. It's Neji and Tenten. No extra i's or capital T's.

Other than that I like the idea. Very nice and funny.
Comatose-chan chapter 3 . 1/26/2007
"Oh no! It's the asshole!" XD That's great! I love this fanfiction so much. WRITE MORE! :D
Andrea chapter 3 . 1/5/2007
HAHAHAHA! You have to write more!