Reviews for Debt of Honor
wild-springflower chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
shenanigans, awesome word! a very... Jekyll thing to say! i loved this one! yay Tom for not being useless! :)
Sethoz chapter 1 . 2/18/2004
ohh, very good little fic, Tom giving blood, very nice idea. Esp the line; "I'm-the-obvious-choice" written all over his face in red ink. Imaginary red ink, anyway.
Brillent as always ;)
~Sethoz
Anacalagon chapter 1 . 2/18/2004
Not slashy... In my eyes, anyway.
I loved it, so coolies! *gives you brownie*
Graymoon74 chapter 1 . 2/18/2004
How very sweet of Tom ) Although, I guess he owed Skinner a bit of something, right? I definitely like your writing style. Hopeing for more!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/17/2004
cool,very cool
knuffelinchen chapter 1 . 2/17/2004
I liked this very much.
Clez chapter 1 . 2/17/2004
Pretty cool, Raven. Hope to see more little pieces like this from you in the future. Very touching.
Clez
funyun chapter 1 . 2/17/2004
I loved this. Now, I hate to be technical, but being a person with burn scars myself I can't help but say it. If Skinner were to have had first degree burns, he would have been healed within a week, and the rest of them might have been able to see him because his skin would have turned bright red. What he more than likely would've gotten was third degree burns, seeing the way his skin was charred and falling off. Yes, Tom would have had to have given blood, but what Skinner would need more would be skin grafts so that the blood he did give wouldn't leak out from his burns. I'm sorry if this makes you angry or whatever, but I just have to say that. I loved it either way. It was very good.