Reviews for Care In The Continuity
CelticCross83 chapter 6 . 4/20/2005
Which would be harder, updating this or having your e-mail address given to my brother the virus creator and multiple spammers? Come on now, it's not that hard a choice...
theothercodfish chapter 6 . 12/23/2004
i would litterally kiss you if i could right now.

*hysterical laughter*

the psychiatric unit (PY1North) has been outdone. thank god i'll never been subjected to Wildrose, though i'm actually starting to question my dose of dexedrine ... O_O

please continue, this is fucking brilliant.
Rabid Locust chapter 6 . 8/31/2004
YAY! EATSES THEM ALL! BWAHAHA! *ahem*

Sorry about that. _ Huzzah! Glad your feeling better. :)

Well, take care now!

Ta ta! _
Eykar chapter 6 . 8/22/2004
LOL giggle snerk

“Of course not,
Runi-chan chapter 6 . 8/18/2004
Ah...it makes much sense now. Very much. I'm still feeling sorry for Elrond, what with where he showed up in in the first place...
Rabid Locust chapter 5 . 8/4/2004
Hoo boy...Sam, and Frodo are in for it now...

By the way...about torturing characters. I do it too. Your not alone. _

Well that's all I have to say. Keep up the good work.

P.S. I hope you get well soon. :(
Eykar chapter 5 . 6/25/2004
Still funny after all those deadlines. The fans-from-hell were delightfully awful. I'm glad that you made them lousy runners.

You ought to let Frodo's bleeding slow down of its own accord (unless he's going to turn hemophiliac, a plot twist I for one could do without.) I hope he has enough sense to keep it elevated (when possible) seeing as how they're going to live after all, seemingly - or else it's Sam's duty to nag him on the subject. What if it gets infected and they fall into the hands of a modern emergency room? Do UK hospitals demand proof of identity? Would their scraped and starved appearance end them both up as inpatients on the pediatric ward? Do UK hospitals demand parental consent for treatment of apparent minors? What if the police catch them and turn them over to the county children's protective service (or whatever they call it in the UK) which would not only subject them to medical treatment but try to put them in foster homes? What if the government decided they were foreigners and wanted to deport them? Where to? What a dreadful world to be a hobbit in. One can't prove one's age by showing a core sample with growth rings.

Heart palpitation, involuntary twitiching and tweenage regression are all hilarious reactions to our idea of food. Will they persist? Lessen? Worsen? And where do you intend to get them drunk?

I am perfectly content to wait for the next Gollum installment, since they are always worth waiting for.

You need to start writing "hobbits" for plural and "hobbit's" for posessive. I'm used to it but it's jarring.

Try to stay well and keep writing.
Runi-chan chapter 5 . 6/23/2004
Yet another chapter of great humor...*sigh* you know the sad thing? I would probably react the same way the LOTR fan did in this chapter...though I do think i'd be a bit nicer to the poor halflings..

I'm confused; do the hobbits understand English, or are they still understanding only Westron?
Aisling Niamh chapter 5 . 6/23/2004
*waves* Hey, poor extras! You write intelligently and it gets funnier as it goes.

Heh heh heh. Claudia Johnson reminds me of me... to some extent. I don't understand the Frodo obsession, but I do understand the LOTR-alcohol-estrogen-adoration thing, and I laugh. I was a scary little kid... :D
Runi-chan chapter 3 . 5/24/2004
This is a highly-original idea; and so well written too! It's encouraging to see someone writing intellegent humor around here
-claps enthusiasticly-
Rabid Locust chapter 4 . 5/22/2004
Oh dear...poor Faramir & Eowyn! :)
SmeagolGollumTelevision THE END OF THE WORLD!
Or at least everyone gaining really big boo boos. :)
By the way. This is great. As always. _
Can't wait for the next chappie!
Eykar chapter 4 . 5/18/2004
Funnier and funnier. Very believable Smeagol/Gollum chasing everyone else away from the tv. I hope his basement-dwelling disciple makes another appearance.
Further speculations:
Will Elrond wind up in Lower Tadfield, or would that be too easy? Will he ever catch on?
How did Merry and Pippin escape getting caught up? Or did they?
Since there are multiple Gandalfs and Mithrandirs, LoTR exists in this universe and there ought to be LoTR fen somewhere in this story. Which of our inadvertently transplanted heroes will be the first to run into them? How long will mutual comprehension take? How long and fast will they have to run before finding a place to hide? Will any of the fen turn out to be any help, e.g. handy with borrowed passports or under the table employment?
*Fan from hell: I've always wanted one of Frodo's beautiful blue eyes for my very own! (Maybe you'd better give him brown eyes so he has a fighting chance.)
Looking forward to chapters 5 through whatever.
Aisling Niamh chapter 4 . 5/18/2004
I find it most hilarious indeed and can't wait for the next chapter! Ah yes. Faramir and Eowyn in a cheezy medieval romance/drama! This will be good!
Aisling Niamh chapter 3 . 5/10/2004
To make this very short: I LOVE THIS STORY! Keep it up, please! I laughed!
Slainte,
Lady Ais
SaiyanQueenVega chapter 3 . 5/4/2004
This has to bee one of the most ORIGINAL and funny LOTR stories I've ever had the pleasure of reading... Keep up the great work _
I was also wondering if you actually did research on mental illnesses before writing this? You really seem to know what you're talking about!