Reviews for Shot by Fire
Kattz Sync chapter 4 . 9/14/2009
i just can't see the General telling them anything
FORD B chapter 5 . 12/26/2008
Little low on details, but a good story so far.
SaMarBe chapter 5 . 3/24/2008
I love SG/NCIS crossovers, good job. Please, update.
rankokun alpha chapter 5 . 12/21/2004
interesting story! cant wait to read more of it!
CitizenNancy chapter 5 . 12/11/2004
can't wait to see where this goes.
Lorency chapter 5 . 11/15/2004
I want more chapters. This is so exciting. Is Tony gonna remember and tell his team? Are they gonna find out? How will they react to alienstuff and "False Gods"?

Peace out
Archer chapter 1 . 8/8/2004
finish this, i want more to read
linderhill chapter 5 . 5/14/2004
are you ever going to finish this?
JOSH chapter 5 . 3/22/2004
I think you were the one I told the chapters were a little short, but I still like the story. I hope to catch more of it soon.
linderhill chapter 1 . 3/19/2004
hurry up and write more, I want to see how things progress. I want to see how Dinozzo recovers.
Ghostdraconi chapter 4 . 3/16/2004
This is a little forced. Gen. Hammond wouldn't tell anyone about the Stargate. He wouldn't have even let them out of the infimary. You have to remember this is a man who wouldn't tell one of his closest friends on the man's deathbed
sidearm chapter 5 . 3/14/2004
interesting chapter. and i forgot to mention soemthing in the last review. i think its unlikely that general hammond would just tell gibbs and todd abt the SGC. i dont think he got the permission from the president right? but anyways just my opinion.
sidearm chapter 4 . 3/14/2004
aww teal'c's innocent lol... hope tony gets better... great chapter. but their kinda short
sidearm chapter 3 . 3/14/2004
i havent had internet access for 10 days and i was really looking forward to reading this yesterday... but wasnt working. im glad i was finally able to read it today. great job.
JOSH chapter 3 . 3/5/2004
I like even though the chapters are really short. I hope to see more soon.