Reviews for Coins In The Fountain
Sandra chapter 4 . 8/28/2005
Lovely story hope there is sequel
Violet chapter 4 . 7/31/2005
Aw...cute cute cute!

Any chance of a sequel?
xIcexQueenX07x chapter 4 . 12/30/2004
great story. I enjoyed reading it. It sparked my interest. Seems to me there could be a sequel like what really happens after it.
Ferret Love chapter 4 . 9/28/2004
sneeky dawn

so happy

kool story
Chazzychaz chapter 4 . 6/22/2004
you have to write a sequel to that, plz?
buffyrocz chapter 4 . 5/10/2004
What a great story. One of the best I've read! Nice work.
Ben is Glory chapter 4 . 4/18/2004
What an adorable story! :D I love the title as well. Great work.
spikeslurve chapter 4 . 3/22/2004
great ending to the story, any chance of more? Sorry had to ask!
EndlessNight101 chapter 4 . 3/13/2004
the end? THE END? HOW CAN THAT BE THE END! *sobs and bangs fist on keyboard* but i want it to continue! Please write a sequel! PLEASE!
Spuffyfan4eva chapter 4 . 3/10/2004
can i say, aw? good fic
Lady Starlight so kiss my ass chapter 4 . 3/10/2004
hey thats so sweet! Me's love Spuffyness andIm REALLY annoyed that their hasnt been a reunion on Angel yet (gr)
Starlight :)
spikesgoddess1 chapter 4 . 3/10/2004
Aw its really all over? loved it though, fountain breath HEE HEE
Gallfreyan April chapter 4 . 3/9/2004
Awesome story! I totally loved it! It was short but sweet! & had an actual ENDING, unlike most short stories! U even left room for a possible sequal :) Hope u write one actually...would like to see their life build in Rome together!
MoonJamespecialKitten chapter 4 . 3/9/2004
Hello Angela !
thank you so much for sharing this spuffy story with us ! You sure are a romantic person ! but you can guess that I am one too, cause, now I have my sweet moment between Spike and Buffy ! Now I have my crying of joy and unbelieveness ! Now I have my kissage moment between the two lovers !
This fanfic put balm of contentment on my heart. I wish the end of season 7 was like that !*sigh*
That's why I love fanfic like ours : they keep the characters alive forever in our mind and in our heart.
Take care,
spikealicious chapter 4 . 3/9/2004
Great ending to your short story, SB! I second Dawn's emotion totally, and wish that they'd have the cajones to put that on the show!