Reviews for Ember Days
Bebedora chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
OMG I love stories about Raine. I can't believe I never saw this one before. So sad that she didn't want to tell Laguna about the baby, but I understand where she is coming from.

Very well written, your imagery and descriptions are incredible. I know you don't have access to this account anymore, but I just wanted to leave a review anyway. Hopefully you'll see it. :) Great work.

B
EmpressoftheNight chapter 1 . 12/15/2005
Beautiful!
crazy little witchy chapter 1 . 7/10/2005
Great story. I was looking for stories of Raine and Laguna with a happy ending and though this isn't one, I still have to say that this fic is truly amazing. The way you capture her emotions and her thoughts are amazing

Truly great work

-CLW
Dragonbait chapter 1 . 4/26/2004
Brooke, m'dear.
Excellently sweet fic. It's been a very long time since I've read anything as good and introspective as this.
Very well done.
-Laura.
Minear chapter 1 . 4/2/2004
That was simply perfect. Raine's character was intact and you perfectly explained every little thing that she felt. I really loved it how Raine said that Laguna belonged to no woman, altough it is kind a harsh things to say, it was also the truth. Raine was perfectly pictured in this piece and after reading this story I find myself liking her even more than before. A sweet piece, and knowing that Raine died before he was able to come for her, brought sadness into the story as well... Really well written, and I know that I don't need to say this, but you are an amazing writer, that I can see by reading this story. This goes to my favourite stories as well to my heart. :) Please do write more of these kind of pieces. That was absolutely beautiful. Why you haven't gotten more reviews with this is simply unbelievable and a great shame.
Verdanii chapter 1 . 2/18/2004