Reviews for Saga of the Jagin Warriors
Michael chapter 2 . 5/4/2005
Not bad, its even alittle funny sometimes but my biggest note is that your grammer can make reading this a little hard. besides that not bad.
LunaCat chapter 1 . 1/26/2005
two words: update now!
Blissey chapter 9 . 1/21/2005
This is excellant! Keep it up! Strangly, this reminds me of Legend of Dragoon.
Spirits Shadow chapter 9 . 12/21/2004
SS: I bet Cheifs elemental beast is going to be a sandwhich.

625: Hey! You make it sound like all I ever think about is sandwhiches!

SS: Sandwhiches are all you ever think about.

625: Thats not true! I also think about- wait,

no, youre right.

SS: Well, you cant say you think about sleeping, because you dont. You just go ahead and do it.

625: Can we get back to the whole point of this review?

SS: Right. Anyways, we both really like your fic. Its really awsome.

625: Yeah! All of my powers are so totally cool!

SS: Plz update really soon. We both want to know what happens.

625: I gonna go make some sandwhiches! *walks off*

SS: Yeah, you go do that. Anyways,Plz update!
mostextremeprincess chapter 1 . 10/17/2004
I have now read the fith hp book. so it can take place after it if you bring in any of the charecters.
mostextrtemeprincess chapter 9 . 10/17/2004
Boy kixx can be so stubbern. maybey they can meet the main charecters from avalon and it can take place after the third book in the new series. Please. that's all.
Colour-Blind Monkey chapter 9 . 10/12/2004
this is awesome! i've gotta couple of ideas for u 2. how about u have a jagin sword of darkness? (note: this is just a suggestion) pls update asap!
Anon Nemo chapter 9 . 8/5/2004
Hey! You haven't updated in a while! Why? It's a good story. It's a great story. Don't stop!
mostextremeprincess chapter 9 . 8/1/2004
vara reminds me of klyie from unicorns of balinor. do you read that series? I hope you do. And if you bring in any hp charcters could you PLEASE make it take place after book 4. I have not read the fifth one yet and I don't want any spoilers. takka.
mostextremeprincess chapter 5 . 8/1/2004
so I guess you saw poxy.
kid ginga chapter 9 . 7/19/2004
hey nice chapters, well looks like people are liking this story
Mange chapter 8 . 6/18/2004
WOO! Stitch and Angel gettin' it on...our liddle Stitchie is growin' up,aint he ?
Ri2 chapter 8 . 6/15/2004
Hey, you used my amnesia dust! And Chief gets a rhino, cool!
Teacups chapter 8 . 6/14/2004
Mwahaha...I love this story...the 'ahem' comment was funny...
Experiment 6462 chapter 7 . 4/29/2004
I really like this story. Some say it's not as good as "An Angel in Hell", but I must disagree. Both stories are really good, and I've enjoyed reading them so far.
Anyways, I think it would be cool if a video game were made out of this story. Although I doubt it would happen, the story so far seems to have good potential. Update this one as soon as you get a chance, and keep up the good storywriting!
51 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »