Reviews for Saga of the Jagin Warriors
moshiimoshii chapter 1 . 4/28/2004
I read this but its not as great as angel in hell my baby sisters name is angel so i kinda get this weird feeling when i read the title lol
kid ginga chapter 7 . 4/20/2004
hey great chapter, looks like we getting up to 20 reviews now, well thanks to all the people who read this and good luck
nukerjsr chapter 7 . 4/19/2004
Oh, that chapter was funny. I really didn't expect the hiccups to do all that. The Lightning, the landslide, the instant spoilage, and then the rock falling. That was awesome. I'd like to see more of these Robot Ride Armors and there array of weapons. And those animals seem pretty good too.
One more thing, for a joke where Chef said he can make Panini, you can say he can make bocadillos, which is the Spanish word for sandwiches.
Starryjack chapter 6 . 4/9/2004
Thats a pretty good idea having Stitch and his
cousins sended into a diffrent world.
kid ginga chapter 6 . 3/22/2004
hey it is me again, great chapter, i really hope that others would like to read this story someday?
please everyone review ok
kid ginga chapter 5 . 3/19/2004
hey love this chapter, also see you got some reviews,well here is one more to the list
hope you still writing as always
nukerjsr chapter 5 . 3/18/2004
All right Sparky! Very sweet chapter. I love how you created another giant creature for a pet. I also like how Stitch can learn lessons even without Lilo. (No offense) After this makes you wonder why Kixx is the Jagin Aqua. Oh well, Can't wait to see him in action and the power of all the Jagins combined!
Ri2 chapter 5 . 3/18/2004
So, Sparky's unlocked his Jagin power and Stitch learned a valuable lesson in life. Sounds like it was a full day for the good guys!
Kraven the Hunter chapter 5 . 3/18/2004
This story rocks!
Mystical Raven chapter 4 . 3/13/2004
I love this story,it rocks hard! I hope you could write some more.
Rider Paladin chapter 1 . 3/12/2004
This is some good stuff you got here. By the way, Kid Sentai referred me to this story. I'll be writing two or three stories for him in the future, so check them out when you get a chance.
mostextreampriness chapter 1 . 3/2/2004
you should
read those
series some
Ri2 chapter 3 . 3/1/2004
Somehow I knew Angel would be Jagin of Light. And is it just me or does Hondo sound a bit like Jumba? I don't suppose he's this dimension's version is he?
blackchaos0 chapter 2 . 2/28/2004