Reviews for Artemis And The Old Man
Taladium567 chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
Lol..well umm...I'm not sure what else to say exept that this is the longest story you've ever
Bananadood chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Wtf is this crap. Srsly take it down. What a waste of my time
Bananadood chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Wtf is this crap. Srsly take it down. What a waste of my time
thisperson chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
...whaaa? I have never seen such a perfect example of utterly pointless fanfic.
Honestly chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
I'm usually lenient, but this was hopeless. Out of character, terrible plot, not even humourous, ew.

Besides, you just posted this under M as you were grumpy, and that is despicable; those ratings are there for a reason.

Until you learn how to use these sites, kindly don't.
Chrissy Truman chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
Remember i Pickles!

This story has broken my leg and poked out my eye and that was before i got the bread stick You make me laugh so hard that i have to live a cardboard box all medical bills added up to way to much and now i can only read your brilliance through other peoples window
shitthisisawkward chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
Ah...I'l review, I'll review!

Only messing it was great!
TheAlmightyMoi chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
hello jim i have recently discovered the wonders of your comic creative genuis concurrently visav hee hee hee Matrix...anyways i have decided to TRY to read all of ur fics m enjoying myself so far my mum thinks im insane cause i keep laughin at pooter screen...n falling out of chair n rolling on floor laughing...but thnx 4 providin entertainment I LUB UR STORIES!
col stories rock pnj chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
cool stories
Severe Cabbage chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
when i looked at the reviews for this story, i was amazed. flat-out amazed. i could not comprehend that i had actually neglected to review this fabulous, splentasticalous wondiferous story when i have reviewed so very many of your other ones!

Let me say this, penguin; do not listen to those other jaded, callous, close-minded reviewers. you are above them. in short, penguin, you are a genius. i bow before your might, or i would if i weren't sitting down.

you are my hero, penguin.

fauna natura chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
*laughs for a whole year* *starts to choke* *stops breathing* *Dead* now look what you've done to me im Dead! i couldnt review all your stories read all but 66 is just too much to review!
extra short chapter 1 . 3/21/2007
that has got to be one of your funniest yet! it sort of reminds me of my grandparents...
Strawberriedanish chapter 1 . 3/3/2007
I've come to believe you are at most, ten years old. Why don't you just put all these small stories into one big story. It's better than spamming with these short posts. Besides...if you do that it makes you look like you have more reviews and are a more popular writer.
Ice Cream Man chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
that was wicked cool man! you rock my socks! I like breadsticks! *pokes*
chain-link-fence chapter 1 . 12/20/2005

I am wiping tears of laughter from my eyes...