Reviews for More than Imagined
jhoom chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
kinda short but i liked it - does a good job of portraying how t'pol would probably see things
Vera Steine chapter 1 . 9/17/2004
I have just one word for this: wow! It's really beautiful, thanks for sharing this.
Anna Yolei chapter 1 . 4/29/2004
I finshed reading your first T/T'P fic hours before "Harbinger" aired, and my love for this pair died a LOT after that mess.

However, it's because of fics like this that are so well done and so much better than what we get on-screen that I am able to continue likeing this pair (even though I am not afriad to admit I like A/T'P more). As sual, you have done a great job of writing a intimate fic such as this AND leaving something to the imagination.

I can't wait for more.
Lee Goshabyn chapter 1 . 2/22/2004
Great story. I have had trouble writing intimate scenes. This one is great.
Goshabyn
Creative Inc chapter 1 . 2/20/2004
Though this was totally speculation on your behalf, I'm fairly sure other people would have imagined it this was as well. For all out sakes, I hope that the series will continue to touch upon the the relationship that is Trip and T'Pol.
Well, done.
Tracy-TheCubedNag chapter 1 . 2/19/2004
And neither will I sleep quite the same again. Oh very very nice. While I adored the episode and the mess hall talk of let's forget it ever happened freaked me out and made me smile at the same time... this story gave me that extra scene the show did not.
Nemo chapter 1 . 2/18/2004
Nice. You should submit this at the House Of Tucker Trip T'Poler's website. FF net is great, but they are a bit picky on ratings.
fiction/
anglophile80 chapter 1 . 2/17/2004
Awesome, loved it, and the episode.
FerretFrenzyMom chapter 1 . 2/17/2004
Good follow up to Harbinger...I do think Trip
would not have put her to bed just to get some shut eye though...the night is young and no sense wasting any time on sleep when they can try out the more advanced neuropressure postures!
EyeCandy chapter 1 . 2/17/2004
Love it. Great Story.
I was quite surprised to see T'pol give into her jealousy before Trip. And to burn him that by saying it didnt matter to her-OUCH! but We all know what is really going on, now don't we! the writers better find a way to get them both back in each other's beds! LOL