Reviews for Side Effects
Cyrro chapter 23 . 4/11
This Story is FUCKING GENIUS! Is it to be continued?
pheonix1 chapter 23 . 2/10
LOL. I love this. And I can't imagine the amount of pre-pubescent angst you get when the idiot clicking runs out of chapters. I'm glad that I mostly write for fandoms where the target audience is usually a bit older. You're a trooper. Great read.
ludicrousLemon chapter 3 . 8/1/2014
Why do they keep using the young male honorific with Sakura? I can't imagine her being okay with that
dragonzrreal chapter 23 . 5/18/2014
Such a good story! I've read the whole thing in 4 days. I'm sorry that your work seams to be so crazy. I teach preschoolers, so I know that work can get verry tiring sometimes ... or all the time, anyway I just wanted you to know that I truely love your story. You are a gifted writer, and though I really would like it if you updated again, I do not wish to harangue you about it.
I will shortly be looking through all your other stories, because you have such an enjoyable writing style in this one. Please do your best! :-)
Nattiesama chapter 23 . 1/12/2014
ohkamikakashiyoulittledarlingyou! gotta love naruto and sasuke being petrified out of their minds ;)!
i know its a bit late but i love this series and hope that it gets finished (wishful thinking).
this is probably one of the best kakashi/iruka fics ive read and i cant believe i havent stumbled upon it sooner.
love it ;3
azure sea chapter 23 . 12/22/2013
poor kakashi, he really tries to find the right timing, but it never goes right. i feel sad for him :(
i really hope that in the end, he really can convince iruka of his feelings and propose at the right time and location without any disturbances. lol, that can come after he got the words out xD
Guest chapter 23 . 9/13/2013
Please, continue the story. It's a pity not to finish it.
Emmpeace19 chapter 23 . 6/29/2013
Ahh no it can't end there! It's such a good story!
Kunohichi8 chapter 7 . 6/19/2013
jajaja my boyfriend did the same but without the jutsu, it's fun when it's not your kitchen...T-T
Scandy-Navia chapter 23 . 2/7/2013
please tel me you ar gona make mor chaptors i cant wait to read what's happening in Side effects
azure1996 chapter 23 . 1/27/2013
Loved your story so much
It was brilliant thank you for writing this amazing story
BelladonnaSoul chapter 23 . 1/26/2013
I LOVE THIS!
BiblioMatsuri chapter 23 . 1/8/2013
At this point, they do indeed deserve it.

Dear... I haven't been able to stop laughing for more than about five minutes for hours. That bit about hormonal pregnant women and construction equipment had me laughing so hard it literally hurt. This is awesome. It's an utter crackfic, yet everyone is in character, and because of the alt-timeline Sasuke you could portray Sasuke sympathetically without making me want to gouge my eyes out from the "Draco in Leather Pants" effect.

...[BLEEP] it, deadfic.
sweetmoons chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
*poke*
Hi remember me? Just leaving another review to shower you with more love for this fic. I know it's something you may never want to continue with the way people were treating you and all, but I still wanted to encourage and cheer you on. This fic still makes everyone's rec list for a reason after all! We haven't forgotten it! I still reread it when the mood strikes and reminisce.
Still looking forward to more!
sm