Reviews for Side Effects
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 23 . 12/1/2015
He really does have the worst timing. I feel horrible for him, but also for Naruto because he'll be mortified when he finds out why exactly Kakashi is furious with him.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 19 . 12/1/2015
How I love the way you twisted Sasuke into an elaborate knot and then went about untangling him. And in such a way that reading between the lines unmasks far more than what's actually written.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 4 . 11/29/2015
I love how nervous Kakashi was and how down to earth Iruka was. It's such a great contrast! But it really makes me think of how that would have gone if their roles were reversed. Perhaps they should warn Naruto about this next time they see him?
mizukikage chapter 23 . 10/24/2015
Muhahahaha! Oh gods! I haven't read this in ages!
writer2000z chapter 23 . 10/7/2015
It's been ten years since you last updated this wonderful story. I'm hopeful your muse will wonder its way back to this story before another ten years pass.
lil chapter 23 . 6/12/2015
please write soon when you can i am totally addicted to this book thank you
lil chapter 16 . 6/12/2015
that's it im officially dead from laughing your book is absolutely one of the best things i have ever read
lil chapter 7 . 6/11/2015
lol that chapter just about killed me
Cyrro chapter 23 . 4/11/2015
This Story is FUCKING GENIUS! Is it to be continued?
pheonix1 chapter 23 . 2/10/2015
LOL. I love this. And I can't imagine the amount of pre-pubescent angst you get when the idiot clicking runs out of chapters. I'm glad that I mostly write for fandoms where the target audience is usually a bit older. You're a trooper. Great read.
ludicrousLemon chapter 3 . 8/1/2014
Why do they keep using the young male honorific with Sakura? I can't imagine her being okay with that
dragonzrreal chapter 23 . 5/18/2014
Such a good story! I've read the whole thing in 4 days. I'm sorry that your work seams to be so crazy. I teach preschoolers, so I know that work can get verry tiring sometimes ... or all the time, anyway I just wanted you to know that I truely love your story. You are a gifted writer, and though I really would like it if you updated again, I do not wish to harangue you about it.
I will shortly be looking through all your other stories, because you have such an enjoyable writing style in this one. Please do your best! :-)
Nattiesama chapter 23 . 1/12/2014
ohkamikakashiyoulittledarlingyou! gotta love naruto and sasuke being petrified out of their minds ;)!
i know its a bit late but i love this series and hope that it gets finished (wishful thinking).
this is probably one of the best kakashi/iruka fics ive read and i cant believe i havent stumbled upon it sooner.
love it ;3
azure sea chapter 23 . 12/22/2013
poor kakashi, he really tries to find the right timing, but it never goes right. i feel sad for him :(
i really hope that in the end, he really can convince iruka of his feelings and propose at the right time and location without any disturbances. lol, that can come after he got the words out xD
Guest chapter 23 . 9/13/2013
Please, continue the story. It's a pity not to finish it.
1,060 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »