Reviews for Side Effects
Nattiesama chapter 23 . 1/12/2014
ohkamikakashiyoulittledarlingyou! gotta love naruto and sasuke being petrified out of their minds ;)!
i know its a bit late but i love this series and hope that it gets finished (wishful thinking).
this is probably one of the best kakashi/iruka fics ive read and i cant believe i havent stumbled upon it sooner.
love it ;3
azure sea chapter 23 . 12/22/2013
poor kakashi, he really tries to find the right timing, but it never goes right. i feel sad for him :(
i really hope that in the end, he really can convince iruka of his feelings and propose at the right time and location without any disturbances. lol, that can come after he got the words out xD
Guest chapter 23 . 9/13/2013
Please, continue the story. It's a pity not to finish it.
Emmpeace19 chapter 23 . 6/29/2013
Ahh no it can't end there! It's such a good story!
Kunohichi8 chapter 7 . 6/19/2013
jajaja my boyfriend did the same but without the jutsu, it's fun when it's not your kitchen...T-T
Scandy-Navia chapter 23 . 2/7/2013
please tel me you ar gona make mor chaptors i cant wait to read what's happening in Side effects
azure1996 chapter 23 . 1/27/2013
Loved your story so much
It was brilliant thank you for writing this amazing story
BelladonnaSoul chapter 23 . 1/26/2013
I LOVE THIS!
BiblioMatsuri chapter 23 . 1/8/2013
At this point, they do indeed deserve it.

Dear... I haven't been able to stop laughing for more than about five minutes for hours. That bit about hormonal pregnant women and construction equipment had me laughing so hard it literally hurt. This is awesome. It's an utter crackfic, yet everyone is in character, and because of the alt-timeline Sasuke you could portray Sasuke sympathetically without making me want to gouge my eyes out from the "Draco in Leather Pants" effect.

...[BLEEP] it, deadfic.
sweetmoons chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
*poke*
Hi remember me? Just leaving another review to shower you with more love for this fic. I know it's something you may never want to continue with the way people were treating you and all, but I still wanted to encourage and cheer you on. This fic still makes everyone's rec list for a reason after all! We haven't forgotten it! I still reread it when the mood strikes and reminisce.
Still looking forward to more!
sm
darkblue91 chapter 23 . 12/14/2012
LOVE IT XD
Ganeshi chapter 23 . 11/26/2012
LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! Ch. 12 and 21 have to be my favorites! I think Kakashi would have made a swell local crime boss. Not pushing or anything but it's been a while since your last post so I was wondering if you were still working on this fanfic, or have all those "update now or die" posts got to you, or hell maybe you just might not be feeling the creative juices flow/there no time for creativity in the real world(I know much about this). The reason I'm asking is I want to know if I should be excited and watching for a next chapter to come, or if it ended on the hilarious note of a psychotic vengefully good Kakashi.
Midnight Spiral chapter 23 . 11/24/2012
Goodness...I'm glad I allowed myself to be persuaded to read this, I really am. You've made the mpreg believable, and the situations that arise are so true, as are the reactions of the characters. I've laughed out loud, especially where Sasuke was involved, and just...yeah. You've done a tremendous job, and I'm really hoping you update (whenever you can/damn well please, no pressure) because Kakashi needs to propose somehow, and those damn kids need to figure out their feelings, and the baby and...I really enjoyed this *bows* Thank you.
Princess of Love and Hate chapter 22 . 11/24/2012
I forgot to mention this in the last review, but your characterization of Team 7, Iruka, and Kakashi (especially Kakashi) is awesome. Usually I don't read fics centered around Kakashi because no one characterizes him quite right, you know? But you have done a beautiful job with all of their characters. I'm a huge fan of the phrases you use to describe Sasuke's melancholy and Kakashi's anitcs.
Princess of Love and Hate chapter 23 . 11/21/2012
I know its been a couple of years and I don't even know if you're still on this site, but I just wanted to drop you a review. This story is absolutely wonderful and even though the likelihood of it being updated seems remote, if you ever have any more to add to it, I just thought you might like to know that there's at least one person who would be happy to read on.
1,078 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »