Reviews for Side Effects
Jada Flame chapter 6 . 2/19/2004
HAHAHA! THE REVIEW FUNCTION IS ACTIVE!
::notices stares::
What? I wanted to review last night and the window kept timing out... ;_;
::clears throat::
Anyway, this is one of the cutest stories I've read so far this year. I love the characterizations, and just about everything else about it.
Also (and this is going a little bit off topic) I broke up with my boyfriend of seven months a few weeks ago, and have been in a sort of anti-romantic funk since then. I just wanted to say that this story has reaffirmed my faith in the ultra-fluffy happy love story.
::bows::
Thank you for writing this. _
blue chapter 6 . 2/19/2004
hm.. how could I describe this fic? hm... oh I know GREAT!
Lol, this is one of the best KakaIru fics I've read so far.
Please update soon PLEASE?
gosh Kakashi is going to be a proud and sappy daddy
AkatsukiBaddAss chapter 6 . 2/19/2004
lol YOUR WEIRD... I KNOW IM A I AM WEIRDER...
OnsenSong chapter 6 . 2/19/2004
Wow! At first I didn't get the "Side Effects" thing but I do know! Aw, I hope its a boy. *wink wink* *nudge nudge* *glare glare* _
~Chaotic Bystander XD
mabaroshi16 chapter 6 . 2/19/2004
my aunt had a brain tumor when i was younger, and my dad told me it was because she had swallowed a watermelon seed. and he denies it today, which pisses me off because i was so tramatized. couldn't eat watermelons for years...
anywho, i love this story. the way you write kakashi and iruka is so brilliant. you have a really good sense of their personalities, i'm gonna make sure i tell my sister to read this too!
shiruru chapter 1 . 2/19/2004
*snickers* So many great lines! Haha, I loved it. Poor, poor Iruka! I like how he calls Sakura, Sakura-kun, sounds very professional.
Sausweet chapter 5 . 2/18/2004
Ahh... the refreshing KakaIru Moments! *Sigh*
Sausweet chapter 4 . 2/18/2004
Aw how sweet, Kakashi is goig to be a great father, if he survives that is. LOL
Lady Geuna chapter 4 . 2/18/2004
0_o Oh boy... well, one thing I'd like to know: In what form will he be having the baby? If he wants to "push", he'll have to be a woman, because plumming for no plumming, the male pelic bone makes it IMPOSSIBLE. Unless gets a c-section and cuts the sucker out. T_T Being a woman sucks... I know this is a fanfiction, but it sorta nags be with these sorta stories when it comes to body structure or whatever.
Shall be looking forward to more.
Geuna~
gwfascination chapter 3 . 2/18/2004
haha keep going -.- i normally don't read kakairu, this one's cute
darkiris chapter 1 . 2/18/2004
great fic. please continue
Sausweet chapter 2 . 2/17/2004
Wait... This is gonna sound stupid, but I didn't see this coming at all! Yeah an MPREG fic, and hopefully, one that will actually be updated! So update soon please!
Sausweet chapter 1 . 2/17/2004
Side Effects OF WHAT? My goodness, Iruka has got to learn to be more ladylike. LOL
1,078 | « Prev Page 1 .. 62 69 70 71 72