Reviews for People Can Change
Destiny Amberly Weasley chapter 26 . 7/11/2004
DEAR GOD THAT WAS SO GOOD! OMG u have to continue! James is such a sweetie and so is Sirius! And Remus of course! And the girls are great and OMG I'm hyperventilating *blows in paper bag until u update*
HPPhoenix07 chapter 26 . 7/9/2004
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG! THAT WAS THE COOLEST CHAPTER! OMG! u used the most coolest songs ever! the BEATLES! they rox! omg theis chapter was so awsome! and it was so sweet! can't wait for the update! omg i luv it! pls pls pls pls pls update soon! like pronto! pls this is probably the best chapter in the whole story! i luv it! great job! keep it up!

Luv lots, Hazel
HPPhoenix07 chapter 26 . 7/9/2004

Luv lots, Hazel
Robyn chapter 26 . 7/8/2004
Oh! I loved the story! I read it all day and i just got done now at 1:40 at night! Your story is on my top 3 list of stories! Good ending for this Chapter, you've done a brilliant job at making me want to come back and continue reading it. Just a couple of Tips, hurry up and get another chapter! first of all! and second, a tiny bit less lyrics... i didn't know the tune to any of them 'cept "I'm a believer"! of course good choice on that one! please e-mail me when you get another chapter up!

Robyn
Messana chapter 26 . 7/8/2004
I love Sirius' character in this story!

Thankyou for sharing this story to all of us who have reveiwed it. Thankyou!
Whitepaw chapter 26 . 7/8/2004
Well hello. I'm a new user at fanfiction and I'm in love with the lily and james plot! Oh and I love the actors that play Malfoy and Harry! I'm so happy I found someone who shares my obession with Harry Potter! Personally I think Peter should die! And Cho, the little... well there is a list of what I think of her! (evil grin) I love you stroy! It is so cute and a lot better then most of the stuff I read on this site. And the cliff hanger at the end! Ugh.. you better update soon! Ohh and can you guess where I got my user name? (It's a kind of riddle I give to people and it is Harry Potter storyline related!) I love the relationships with James and his friends but it's sad that Lupin realy can't have a girlfriend (tear) and that Sirius dies (I cried when I read that part in the book, my mum thought I was insane). I guess I'm still in denial. Sorry this is so long but I'm hyper of coffe and soda(Tries evil laugh but giggle right in the middle of it). I can't evil laugh or even type it cause I start giggling, werid... Like I said so sorry on talking this long but really hyper on sugar and I can't go to sleep (like 2 in morning). I love the part when they finally kiss! I was waiting forever! I actually got out of my seat and started screaming, well whisper screaming (Is that even real?) Cause my mum already came in telling me to get of the damn computer the fifth time and has threatened to throw it out the window (lovely woman isn't she? (another evil grin)). Oh I didn't like it when Sirius kept on calling Cat 'Woman'. My little brother does that and I find it creepy and very disrespectful. (But on a plus you stopped using it! (yeh!)) God, I wrote a lot. If you can tell I seem to have no life...sad (tear). Okay, I telling myself to stop writing. I'm really sorry if I seem weird I can be a bit eccentric (crazy). Please don't be mad if I took up too much time in your life but I love your stroy! Ever thought of being a writer? You should! I think you could be as big as J.K. Rowling. OKAY I'M STOPPING RIGHT NOW! bye!
Nayla2010 chapter 26 . 7/8/2004
Good chapter, thats so swet the whole Lily and James thing! Along with I want to see how you get Lily and that letter thing sorted. And yeah Malfoy would be, but I saw Spider-Man2 TWO times! ITs SO good but the dude is SO FAT and Spider-Man is SO CUTE! Maybe not as cute as Malfoy but it comes close! ;) well write more soon!
HPPhoenix07 chapter 25 . 7/6/2004
O i luv this chapter! hehe ..the underware thing was funny lol...i dont' think i would want to imagine everyone in class in underwear :shutters: lol...i feel special that u dedicated the chapter to me! thanx! and no Gary Oldman is not hott in real life...trust me! lol..but he's an awsome actor! he's so cool in Dracula, and he just looks younger in there then in the PoA movie but still not hott at all lol..luv the chapter! keep going!

luv lots, Hazel
nitemarechild chapter 26 . 7/6/2004
...::shocked expression::... I can't believe you ended it there. That was a really awesome chapter, I liked how every one was acting all sweet and all and how the guys kept complaining about how long the girls took to get ready. I really really really wanna know what the letter's about though...I'm gonna go crazy from suspense. Plz, plz, plz update really soon :
LavenderSoapSmellsGood chapter 26 . 7/6/2004
oh no. Her rents are killed. Great... *sarcasm*

Hmm I sang the "graduation" song for my 5th grade graduation like 5 yrs ago... I still love it too!

Aww, Lily and James's date/night was like so perfect!

I wish you coulda done more descriptions on like how they looked excatly. But then again. I am like very very very very picky :)

However, Great chapter, the usual great one, lol

Update soon!
Ron-n-Hermy-4ever chapter 26 . 7/6/2004
Yup I see the evil cliffhanger there. And you might not beable to update till you get home... ugh. Now, this is going to drive me crazy! Loved the chapter. James was so sweet! Can't wait to see what happens. Luv ya! Talk to ya lata!
Tikvah Ariel chapter 26 . 7/6/2004
This is a really good story. I always do like Lily and James fics. I think her parents died but maybe its just me. Anyways I hope you update soon. The only thing I can find wrong is a few grammar errors scattered thoughout the story and the fact the songs are from the future. Keep up the good work
Slytherin's Cliffy Queen chapter 26 . 7/6/2004
I just began reading this fanfic-but OMG its so good! I love your POV on the whole lily/james thing and it's VERY well-written. I congratulate you! I however noticed alot of times you write 'will' when the word 'with' should be there...just pointing that out. Great story though, keep updating! :)
barnesisnoble chapter 26 . 7/6/2004
Ok first off about my pen name, yes it's like the book store my last name is Barnes so I chose the pen name Barnesisnoble, cause I'm noble...lol! Ok, loved this chapter and the songs, yesterday is an amazing song! Good choice. I can't believe you left a cliffie! ajasfs;! Post quickly so I don't go insane!

*Amanda*
Dancer girl923 chapter 26 . 7/6/2004
That chapter was really sweet, except for the owl that will probably be bringing Lily news of her parents dying or something along those lines. I can't wait to read more, so hurry up and update, you have a really good story!
431 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »