Reviews for Memories Revived
gandalf chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
This is not a review for this fic. Sorry. About that Buffy crossover fic, Surprise. Apart from the fact that it's a direct insult, attacking poor Mercury is bullying, and she's beaten far worse opponents, like all the SM crossover fics where characters from other shows are outraged at being turned into perverts, it's ignoring the fact that, if you're not a Sailor Senshi, you can't change into one.
xfilesoc chapter 8 . 9/25/2004
Great work ! :) next chapter 9
Goody Angel chapter 1 . 9/25/2004
Wow it is great
SHELLEY chapter 6 . 7/22/2004
I know this is a little backwards, but I had to submit the last one really quick before I really finished it (I'm at work and I had to check someone out :-)) Anyway, I wanted to tell you that I was really excited that there was more with David in chapter seven. That made me smile. Well I gotta go, talk to you later.
shelley chapter 7 . 7/22/2004
Yay! I'm so glad you added more. I loved it all and I can't wait till you put more of it up.
Anonymous chapter 7 . 7/17/2004
hey great story so far...hope you update soon
xfilesoc chapter 7 . 7/17/2004
cool chapter! :),can't wait till chapter 8
xfilesoc chapter 6 . 7/16/2004
THat was a super chapter,I hope serena and darien end up together . nice work :) . can't wait till chapter 7
xfilesoc chapter 5 . 5/20/2004
GOOd work!,can't wait till chapter 6
mariana chapter 5 . 5/17/2004
i loved it! please keep writing ok?
ill be back..i wanna know hot it continues!
xoxo
pyroKity chapter 5 . 5/17/2004
I am liking this so far. Keep it up.
Amber
pyroKity chapter 4 . 4/4/2004
Nice chapter. Write more soon.
Amber
Krystal-Jade chapter 3 . 3/11/2004
This chapter was interesting. I prefer Serena and Darien getting together though...
xfilesoc chapter 3 . 3/10/2004
THAt was so great! next chapter 4
pyroKity chapter 3 . 3/10/2004
This chapter was awesome! Write more as soon as you can please.
-Amber-