Reviews for Between the Memory and the Moment
gaby47 chapter 11 . 3/12/2008
OMG U ARE SO KILLING ME DUDE PLIS UPODATE THIS STORY IS SO INTERESTING :) LOVE SYDS AND VAUGHN RELATION AND IM URIOUS ABOUT SLOANE ENDAGME SO PLIS UPDATE ASAP I KNOW U HAVENT UIPDATE IT INA REALLY LONG TIME BUT PLIS FOR ME AND FOR US READERS THAT LOVE UR STORIES IN THE NAME OF GOD PLIS UPDATE! LOL :)
gaby47 chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
OMG WTF! DUDE IM IN COMPLETE SHOCK! SO SO FAR SO GOOD THIS SEEMS DIFFERENNT FROM EVRY STORY IVE EVER READ..I MEAN FIRST EPISODE AND IM IN SHOCK!
tori chapter 11 . 12/2/2004
hey i really like this story i hope your going to continue it
agentlynx chapter 11 . 11/14/2004
This story has an interesting dynamic - since Syd was not a full agent before she left. It will be intersting to see where this goes:)
Lynsey chapter 11 . 11/14/2004
That was a wonderful chapter, Michele! I just so happened to stop by here, and to see an update from you is always such a great surprise. I've spent the last week or so re-reading Coming to Terms, Trying Normal, and The Lightkeeper, and all of them are so incredibly well written. You have an amazing gift for writing, and I'm so glad that you share it with us. Out of all the fanfic that I read, your stories and your writing are far and away my favorite. I can't wait for more from you!
madelinear chapter 11 . 11/13/2004
This fic is beyond fantastic. I love this universe you've created. I can't wait for more!
Nancy O chapter 11 . 11/13/2004
Excellent chapter. I enjoyed reading about their Hockey date. That was such a fun scene I was glad to revisit it in your story. I look forward to the next chapter.
ASeriousPiggyback chapter 11 . 11/12/2004
Love the stort, write more soon oh yeah and GO UCONN!
valley-girl2 chapter 11 . 11/12/2004
:-D WHE! sorry, no time for me to do a nice job here, this is a drive-by review. LOVELY! simply wonderful! It only took me a couple seconds to remember this story (lol) when I started reading, and then I got SO excited when I did! I, obviously, love the way this story is going, and agree heartily with the last line of the chapter. :-P I liked both the conversation and the simple descriptions of the passing time, they flowed well and neither style was better than the other. again, SUPER chapter, and I can't wait for more!
alllieee chapter 11 . 11/12/2004
Gah! I love this story. Definitely one of my favorites... maybe even my very fav. Such an awesome idea. I was so happy when I saw you updated.

I like how their relationship is progressing. They're so freaking cute. I'm still wary of Irina. It's hard to trust that woman. Anxious for Friday's dinner... I hope it goes well!

Thanks for the great update and keep them coming!

~Allie
valley-girl2 chapter 10 . 8/3/2004
"The smile that had yet to disappear from her face only grew wider and the twinkle her in eye more pronounced as he parked the car and met her eyes. "I'd like that."" - :-D That TOTALLY sums up my whole reaction to this entire chapter! It was SO cute! I am sorry you're not entirely pleased with it, but I am of the opinion that you couldn't be doing any better with this story line. :-D

again, I apologize. I'm assuming you have no plans to wrap this story up in the next two weeks, but that's a good thing, because then my summer will be over, and I'll have more time to actually review! can't wait for the next chapter!
kaboodilicious chapter 10 . 8/2/2004
Hey*~

This story really is incredible - i could not stop reading it...if I had any advice to offer i would - but I can't think of anything wrong...Can't wait for the rest!
valley-girl2 chapter 9 . 7/25/2004
no real time to review today... just wanted to say (belatedly) that I loved your chapter! The date, and the zamboni reference, were great! I CANNOT wait for the next chapter! I love how things are moving along, but it doesn't seem bad or rushed or uncomfortable. Great job.
Grouchy chapter 9 . 7/23/2004
I really like your story. Please post the next chapter soon!
dora chapter 9 . 7/22/2004
Oh my god. I just read your whole story - took me hours, but I read it, and at first I was a little skeptical, because I wanted her to just blatantly scream out to Vaughn or even her father that this life isn't what she lived, and etc... But now I love it and am such a fan! Please update soon!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »