Reviews for Gerich Velethnin, Ada
fantasychica37 chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
I'm a big fan of your fics (what? Noooo, I absolutely DON'T read smut fics, no precious... what doyou mean, that's a flat-out lie?), but this has a few typos. Firstly, it's "Peredhel", plural "peredhil" ("e" pluralizes to "i" in Sindarin), and secondly, "it's" with an apostrophe means "it is" or "it has". NEVER use an apostrophe unless the word is a conjunction of two words: thus "its urgent call", not "it is urgent call". Sorry for the grammar lesson, but everyone does that and it makes me want to jump off Minas Tirith!
Mantiis chapter 1 . 3/24/2007
Beautiful and tragic. A father leaving his daughter to a doomed fate. A true demonstration of a fathers love. Undomiel-Estel you are on my favourite fanfic authors list. Keep writig I look forward to reading your next offering.
Evenstar-Greenleaf chapter 1 . 1/5/2005
This was portrayed the emotions of all pretty well.
Ciel-Undomiel chapter 1 . 7/27/2004
T_T *cries* that was sad and so beautifully written... oh yeah, Peredhil not Peredhal... sorry, i'm kinda a spell freak. in your other stories, i think you spelled Ithilien wrong...; great story though... NEXT TOLKIEN! AH! *runs off screaming her head off*
Anastasia Who chapter 1 . 2/22/2004
This was very sweet and nicely written. Poor Elrond.
Enrika721 chapter 1 . 2/19/2004
Very should keep writing.
BraveLion chapter 1 . 2/18/2004
Sundiata: Brilliant, simply brilliant
ElvenEyes: I-I (sniff) It was so sad, yet so beautifully written. I loved it.
Sundiata: It was commendable