Reviews for A simple wish
CIAKat chapter 3 . 7/30/2012
HA, c Luffy, everyhings fine .!
Cute story
CIAKat chapter 2 . 7/30/2012
Its ok Luffy . im guessing the mary sue will burn in the depths of hell anyways!
irenia chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
my tummy hurts and its because i read a mary sue story. I am gonna sue you mary sue!

(joke)

o4o86 chapter 3 . 11/11/2008
omg that was so funny ...

but in the end i actually felt a little sympathy for mary.. o_o ..
Mojo817 chapter 2 . 1/5/2008
whoa. mary sue alert.
riverlovesmal chapter 3 . 7/2/2006
(quote) Luffy rolled his eyes...it seemed that Mary was the new main character of this series and not him. (end quote)

you're hilarious. the second chapter completely cracked me up.
Maedhros chapter 3 . 7/11/2005
LOL, I've read your wonderful story a while ago and I just read it again. Still as hilarious as always. You truly have a talent with that creativity of yours. Keep it up!
AnimeFreakPerson chapter 3 . 4/27/2004
I loved it. Mary-sue parodies ROCK!
AnimeFreakPerson chapter 2 . 4/27/2004
LOL
AnimeFreakPerson chapter 1 . 4/27/2004
LOL I LOVED the MarySue thing. I LOVE these kinds of fics where they make fun of MarySue people.
ashez2ashes chapter 3 . 4/12/2004
Ha ha, that was hilarious. You got the Mary'Sueness down pat. Lmao Zoro was executed... Ok I probably shouldn't find that so funny. Great dark humor in this.
Eikou chapter 3 . 4/12/2004
Wow. That just NEEDED to be done. I laugh and cringe at the Mary-sue terror!
DreamerDust chapter 3 . 4/11/2004
Wahahaa! That is soo funny and cute! OMG, Mary is so cool! GREAT parody!
Luke chapter 2 . 3/27/2004
Heya! OMG that was so good, and although i have to disagree that Zoro is a better character, I loved this story! Maybe you could make one up with Naruto and Rurouni Kenshin or inuyasha! Plz e-mail me when u see this! I love all anime and manga except ones I haven't heard of...Bye!
Dahu chapter 1 . 3/8/2004
put it under original fanfiction, and dont use OP characters if u cant b bothered making up new characters.