Reviews for The Chosen One
Ame chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
Holy CRAP! Didn't see that coming! 'stopped aging'

You are SO good with the surprises and the whatnots...I've loved every fic of yours I've read so far!

On to reading!
blackbeltchic chapter 4 . 1/19/2004
*tear**tear**tear**tear**tear**tear**tear**tear**tear**tear**tear**tear**tear**tear**tear**tear**tear**tear**tear**tear**tear**tear**tear**tear**tear**tear**tear**tear**tear**tear**tear**tear**tear**tear**tear**tear**tear**tear**tear**tear**tear**tear**tear**tear**tear**tear**tear**tear**tear**tear**tear**tear**tear**tear**tear**tear**tear**tear**tear**tear**tear**tear**tear**tear**tear**tear**tear**tear**tear**tear**tear**tear**tear**tear**tear*
This is so sad! And what do you mean, only one girl was sacrificed? do you mean that Buffy killed herself, in a way?
I'm so confused. I have to go read more!
blackbeltchic chapter 3 . 1/19/2004
BUT YOU HAVE TO BRING ANGEL BACK! HE IS THE ONLY ONE THAT CAN MAKE THINGS RIGHT! HE IS THE...RIGHT MAKER! HE'S HER SOULMATE, AND SHE CAN'T DENY IT! DUMP THAT LAME ASS RILEY FINN, AND BE WITH ANGEL!
Ok, I feel better now.
blackbeltchic chapter 2 . 1/19/2004
BRING ANGEL IN! BRING ANGEL IN! BRING ANGEL IN!
Please?
blackbeltchic chapter 1 . 1/19/2004
Joyce and Giles- YAY!
Buffy and Riley- BO!
How could you do that to her?
But ok, I'm thinking this is either a repeat of her eighteenth birthday, or, since she's stopped aging, she's immortal, and they're gonna have to kill her.
But if she's immortal, then all the reason why to put her and Angel together, right? Willow bad ass wicca, have her bind his soul, or something! They need to be together!
Lynn chapter 1 . 3/8/2003
Very nice. And sad . And tragic. But seriously it was great. I love all of your work, and now Im off to read the sequel..
dlord chapter 4 . 1/26/2003
Nicely written. And it ended on a high note with Riley dying! :) Well off to read that sequel now...
Queen Boadicea chapter 4 . 11/16/2002
I'm a little confused, too. It's Buffy's extended family that has always kept her alive and humane-not too just human. Now she's going to lose that support and become immortal? I wonder what that will do to her psyche.
fastpilot chapter 4 . 11/13/2002
Wha' happened? Buffy faked her own death and is now with the Council?
fastpilot chapter 3 . 11/13/2002
Zipped right through Chap1-3. I too am sure bad things happen when a Slayer is superlative. The only hitch with this is the Slayer Thesaly of Theesalonika-called at 12 and Slew for 17 years. I'm unaware of anything special happening with her.

But I'm liking your story, and strangely sympathetic to the B/R ship in it. Normally I find them quite implausible. The fact Oz and Joyce are still around somehow make it alright.

Cheers.
Queen Boadicea chapter 3 . 11/12/2002
Hmmm, if the thought of Angel coming or calling bothers Buffy this much, how can she be over him?
Queen Boadicea chapter 2 . 11/8/2002
Hmmm. Things are happening on so many different fronts. Let's see if you can keep all these plates spinning. I'm also curious to see whether this story ends up B/R or B/A.
Sailor C chapter 2 . 11/7/2002
Good story so far! Can't wait to read more! _
Emily chapter 1 . 5/17/2001
This is fantastic. I couldn't stop reading! When's the update coming out?
Cristina chapter 1 . 1/15/2001
wow. that was powerful. this one definitely left a strong impression. can't wait for the next one.