Reviews for Never Leave You
bookworm2009 chapter 12 . 6/23/2008
i love it...it's absolutely fabulous
BookReader2007 chapter 12 . 3/25/2005
great story cant wait for the next chapter please update soon
moon-faery69 chapter 12 . 12/7/2004
Loved it! LOVED it! LOVED IT!
SweetSouthernGal chapter 12 . 8/26/2004
THAT WAS A GREAT STORY. i HOPE TO READ SOME MORE OF YOUR STUFF. CANT WAIT FOR MORE, YOURE A GREAT AUTHOR, KEEP IT UP!
Witchyliz chapter 1 . 7/23/2004
really good story your on my fav list
little fish1 chapter 12 . 4/22/2004
ah it was so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so awesome, i wanted to laugh, to cry, and especially to read more! its too bad its over.. :(, but then again, you have more stories i shall read, thank the goddess.
Lalenna chapter 12 . 3/5/2004
nice! sweet ending...but will there be more? the endings a bit vague on that lol.
Kaleidoscope Dodgson chapter 12 . 3/5/2004
I think that you've left it wide open for a sequel *HINT* hehe but seriously that was an amazing fic, i just caught up on the last few chapters and i loved it. Turning round the meaning of "Siurgs Dan" (goddess ignore that spelling - you know what i mean) was a great idea and i felt like crying at the end of that chapter. Lovely work :)
Winter-Raven43 chapter 12 . 3/4/2004
Hollie!
Oh My god! That was so good!
I really didn't want it to end!
Morgan suits being a goddess!
That had a sweet ending! It almost made me cry!
I can't wait for your next story, but you always live up to your wonderful story standards!
So i'm sure that when the next story comes out, it'll rock!
Luv:
Winter Raven
PerfectPorcelainnn chapter 12 . 3/3/2004
This Story Was Great! I Luv All Ur Stories, But This Is One Of The Best! I luved The Last Chapter, It Was So Sweat!Keep Up The Good Work!
Luv Tash
Sunshine in a Dark Heart chapter 12 . 3/3/2004
Hollie: i love you, Ilove love this story, I LOVE hunter. (where's my blond witch) joking. awsome ending. oh, the first part, yeah, totally not in a gay way!
*tasha*
Wake-Robin chapter 12 . 3/3/2004
Absolutely cool chapters and story. I liked reading it, is that the ending or are you going to write what Morgan will do with the powers?
Rosa chapter 12 . 3/3/2004
Aw! Hunter's such a real cute dad! So there's no chance of you continueing then eh? That's sad, well maybe you could do a continuation?( puppy dog eyes come in here:)
I hope you do more cos i loved the ending but if you dont then please write another story, you have a gift.
Winter-Raven43 chapter 10 . 3/3/2004
I command you to update! You can't leave it like that! I have to know what happens!
Good job on the chapters!
Hopefully fanfiction will sort itself out!
Winter Raven
Sunshine in a Dark Heart chapter 10 . 3/2/2004
who knows when u'll read this. (stupid Fanfiiction) but i shall still review. very good chapter. i loved Mary K's reaction to Morgan. i think she should have been mad at her for a littl longer though. same with sky. i would tell you to update soon but by time you get this, you will most likly be finnished with the story.
*tasha*