Reviews for Count the Stars
fullmoonwolf950 chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
woah sasuke is a player or something in here!1and thats cool they answer that you put many times has my heart been broken count the gonna keep on reading cuz this is interesting!
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 3 . 8/25/2009
Nice story!
The Quiet Shadow XVII chapter 3 . 11/9/2008
XD Aw, so kewl! I dunno why, but I had a feeling that Ray was an Uchiha. It was weird. When she first came in I thought "Woah, wouldn't it be weird if she was an Uchiha?" AND SHE WAS! XD
xxguesswhoxx chapter 3 . 5/25/2008
Vulpis is awesome! XD
Angstling chapter 1 . 12/31/2004
Hatred - Sasuke. I shall KILL HIM. D
MISSled chapter 3 . 9/26/2004
i lOVED IT! more stories like these wil come rite?
Yuen-chan chapter 3 . 8/27/2004
Wah! That was so sad, and I wanted to beat Sasuke into the damned ground for being so mean, then I read the other chapters and dried even more, *sniffle* but it was cute at the ending. 6 years old and already beating people into next week? _
Chronoquest chapter 3 . 8/26/2004
so this is where you got the name Vulpis... well, I liked the ending... WHE! Go Lil Vulpie-chan! Yes, I'm making up nicknames... its one of my random hobbies. Well, ja ne!
Sasune chapter 3 . 8/26/2004
Kidie: -crying- OMG, this made me cry. So sad...

Vanessa: -also crying- That was a great story

Kai: Love hurts I guess

Rei: -cryign as well- Shut up Kai -kisses Kai-

Kidie: Great work, keep it up.
love-chibis chapter 3 . 8/25/2004
oh so cute! i loved your fic!especially the first chapter and gaara is really cool in it!;)
Chronoquest chapter 2 . 8/9/2004
I loved the first chapter. The second one seemed... distant compared to the first but it was still good. I love Gaara's response: "nowhere, anywhere, everywhere" Whe... I use that response all the time. _

Anyways, continue soon!

hatterofspades chapter 2 . 6/15/2004
wow...are you gonna continue? please? it still da ninja world? it doesn't seem like could Sasuke hurt Naru-chan/ T_T...oh well...once again, please continue!
cerillion chapter 2 . 4/30/2004
you'll post it soon huh? well anyway. i really hope you do update.i absolutely loved the first chapter.
Hikari of Darkness chapter 2 . 3/21/2004
w sho sadd , continue soon plz
star chapter 2 . 3/21/2004