Reviews for Words Will Break My Spirit
wotumba1 chapter 11 . 1/28/2016
good Story!
hobbit mother chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
Salndir and Salnwen time for a spanking! Wait! You're not naughty hobbit children; you're naughty elf children. Time for a spanking anyway!
CosmicEssence chapter 11 . 3/6/2009
That was good and i liked how we slowly saw the full reason of why he ran away.
Wolf Jade chapter 11 . 8/7/2004
why does all of these fics have to be so depressing? jeez this one made me cry at least twice. grr, kidding of course. loved it, i'm glad everything was sorted out.
Gleogidd chapter 10 . 8/6/2004
Ah so sweet.. i trully do love this fic but please, pretty please don't make Estel have blond hair. I always imagine him with very dark brown/black unruly mussed up hair but that's just me I suppose... PS hope your neighbour recovers swiftly.
Kekelina chapter 11 . 6/16/2004
That sounds like a really good story. I can't wait to read it!

Kekelina
LOCISVU chapter 11 . 6/13/2004
Nice preview.
LOCISVU chapter 10 . 6/13/2004
He's finally better than ever.
Tiannstnocfm chapter 11 . 6/13/2004
O evil boy! Elves are so much better! *sigh* Humans always think they're better than everyone else...

I can't wait to read this story, it looks wonderful, as are your other ones! Please post it soon! Thanks! _
Tiannstnocfm chapter 10 . 6/13/2004
I am so sorry about your neighbor. It is truly horrible for anyone to have to go through that, especially a child. She has my deepest thoughts and prayers.

On a lighter note, I loved this chapter! I laughed out loud at adorable Elladan and Elrohir being stuck in a chair, hehehe. I'm so glad that Estel has healed and is with his family again and that those cruel elfings will not harm him anymore. It is so true that words really can break your spirit. Thank you for sharing such a wonderful story, I have loved every chapter and am off to read the preview for your next. _
MusicDreamer chapter 1 . 6/12/2004
Oh this is wonderful! I just found this story and am already liking it. I will definatly check out you future stories!

MusicDreamer
Someone Reading chapter 11 . 6/12/2004
oh I'm so glad :) That you're not upset I mean. Thank you so much mellon-nin.

I am looking forward very much to "The Eyes of An Adult". It sounds very, very good.

Thank you so much for all the wonderful stories.

And thank you for the huggles too lol. It meant a great deal to me.

Will be waiting anxiously for the new story.
Someone Reading chapter 10 . 6/12/2004
welcome back mellon-nin, and thanks for the update.

Not being critical or anything but does Elond leave and come back to give Estel more medicine and then go to the 'humans' visiting? If he didn't go to them when he pushed Elladan and Elrohir out of the room where *did* he go? Please don't be mad at me for asking, I love this story very much, and your style, it's just been a very bad week for me, and I'm afraid I'm reading it all wrong.

Poor Elladan and Elrohir just how do two grown elves fit into one chair? *Very* carefully lol.

Poor Estel, I hope those 2 elflings got a good whipping for the things that they said. Actually Estel should get the chance to do it himself.

Looking forward to the next chapter. Please don't be mad at me for asking about the Elrond going and returning, I'm probably making a mistake,

Thank you for sharing.
Catmint chapter 10 . 6/12/2004
*glares at author* I'm your beta AND I diligently review every chapter and I don't get mentioned in the Reviewer Responses? I like *that*. *sulks*

Anyways, out of the goodness of my heart ;) I'll review anyway.

This was a wonderful ending. Really heartwarming. You have serious talent AND I MEAN THAT. The whole story has been fantastic and I absolutely love it. The characterisation is brilliant, there are no Mary-Sues (always a positive!), I love the twins, although it's essentially an angsty drama story, you've interspersed it with the occasional bit of humour that is never out of place (love the twins struggling to get out of the chair!) and the nightmare scene in this chapter was really powerful.

Can't wait to see your next fics! Do you still want me to beta them?
underthesun.88 chapter 10 . 6/12/2004