Reviews for New Nuisances in Nerima
RissaKatharine chapter 7 . 11/28/2012
If I beg you to finish this, AND offer to pay, will you?
Wings Of Dean chapter 7 . 1/22/2011
i luv this story, ur such a better writer then me. i could never milk a story out this long and have it be even HALF as good.

u have TONS of potential :) i hope for u to continue this story soon :D IN THE MEAN TIME! {laughs like Kodachi} TTYL!

ShyAnne
Wings Of Dean chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
I, have a feeling, that the kuno chick is either bi or gay [not that ihate gays, i LOVE 'em!] :)
Dbano chapter 7 . 9/26/2007
Please update quickly because it is a really good story
smorzando chapter 7 . 11/23/2006
this is a really good fic and i've read the other two, won't you please continue? surely writer's block doesn't last this long, you must have lost interest huh.
dennisud chapter 7 . 6/15/2006
Just asking when will this saga continue?

dennisud
Dandy Mandy chapter 7 . 2/25/2006
aw, any chance of you ever picking this story up again to finish? It's so lovely :) But, I understand how you feel if you decide you never will- you may have lost interest in the Ranma 1/2 series, or maybe just been so busy you couldnt work on this any more and once you leave something for a while, the longer you leave it the harder it is to pick it up again. So that's cool :) But it's still a shame. So what then, is the predicted conclusion of New Nuisances? My guess; the bickering Mochio and Yori are arranged to marry but they fall in love (Ranma and Akane style of course),and then maybe Ayame and Goro? Maybe she sees past his brutish exterior after a while and starts to like him back...but then a yuri- type relationship with Koemi could be really interesting! (She's my favourite of all the Kunos! hahaha) and Takeo should marry one of Shampoo's daughters! hehehe

Ah..to have finally have read the third of the 'A Matter of Choice' trilogy- it was wonderful! Thanks!
phobos chapter 7 . 1/18/2006
This story is great so far. You are such a good writer. Please, please please update this story. E-mail me and let me know if this story is dead or if it will continue some day. :)
Darth Hawk 32 chapter 7 . 11/4/2005
Wow, this is one of the better fanfics that I've seen on Good work. Hope you haven't quit the fic, like so many other great ones have, and good luck iwth college, I know how it feels.
Nowanda chapter 6 . 3/5/2005
Well. Interesting, I guess. I'm having a hard time reading today, I dunno why. Good story though.
The Liz chapter 6 . 2/27/2005
Oh. God. Five Shampoo/Mousse look a likes? The world will come to an end. Hopefully it's their -dad- that tought them Japanese.

Much Anti-Writer Block being sent your way. Although I'm not quite sure what it's made of, hopefully it'll help.
Magnus17 chapter 6 . 2/27/2005
Fine, I'll admit the chapter was short, but it was good for it's length. And I'm happier that you are at least trying to write this. I've been waiting so long to see more, so just to know you're working on it is great!

Besides, this chapter had a lot of interesting set up in it. Shampoo and Mousse's return, and the fact that one of Ranma's sons is engaged to one of the Amazons, plus more building of Makoto/Koemi and Ukyo/Ryoga relationships. And the five little Amazons were so cool!

The only problem I found is that it was hard to tell where the scenes changed. I think you had some sort of break before, and might have cut them out without you noticing. So, just check on that. Otherwise, there wasn't many things I found that were bad about the chapter.

So, please keep writing this story. It's a good story so far, and I really want to see more.
Nowanda chapter 1 . 2/27/2005
Wow, is Koemi gay or something? Not that I haveanything againt gay people... I just realized it...Or is Koemi a boy?
HomeworkBound chapter 5 . 2/3/2005
I like it. Will you continue please?
Nethrion chapter 5 . 9/8/2004
heehee it's good even if only a few characters are familiar!_