Reviews for Friends?
Patch-insertnumbershere chapter 11 . 5/22/2005
Shimi: YAY! I LOVED THIS STORY! My GOD that Nuni was a nasty warthog wasn't she? ...was...hahaha...ha-a-a...(sighs happily) That story ended perfectly. Besides Nuni had it coming to her...and she deserved it after trying to kill Timon...she had it coming. (nods) Trying to separate the world's bestest best friends, that's just like...um...um...something? (grins cheesy) I liked it so much, I'm gonna put this in my favorites! . Timon, my FAVORITE Lion King character...THAnKS FOR MAKING THIS STORY!
The Logical Ghost chapter 11 . 3/22/2005
Cute story. It's hard to write Timon and Punbaa in a not-humorous storyline, and you did a very good job. I enjoyed reading it.
Pichooi chapter 11 . 4/14/2004
Loved it just Loved it. Yes i know im a suck up but you deserve to be sucked up to. Keep writing you are very talented :)
Floweramon chapter 11 . 4/5/2004
O_O Awesome! It's like it was really written by one of the creators of the Lion King!
Very sweet story Favorite part:
“Will we ever find something genuine, Timon?
MDfan chapter 11 . 3/8/2004
WE YOU UPDATED! YAYAYAYAY!
Anywho, as the last chapter, I'll definitely have to say that this is an AWESOME fanfic! I'll tell ya, there needs to be alot more serious Timon and Pumbaa fics. I love this story _
I'm really looking forward to more of your TLK fics _
Sa-chan04 chapter 11 . 3/7/2004
*SUPER FANGIRL SQUEAL* OMG OMG OMG OMG! *dies* That was the cutest ending ever! *applauds like crazy* Encore, encore! *is hit with a brick* X_X
Rahlee Niyani chapter 11 . 3/7/2004
_ Wee! Loved the ending..so..nice! BWAH! Yer such a great writer! Good job. D
JediAnn Solo chapter 11 . 3/7/2004
AAH! What an awesome ending! ::sings:: Ding-dong, the warthog's dead! La la la la-la la-la! Ding-dong, the wicked warthog's dead! *is thwarped by Pumbaa* Owie! Heh... ah, well. Besides that point... THAT WAS SOO CUUTTEE! I loved it, loved it, loved it! *death-hugs author* You are the best! If you ever get around to writing any other stories, I'll be sure to check them out! XD
pooooop chapter 11 . 3/7/2004
Ay! it's over? not fair! :P
GREAT STORY! you should totally write more!
*falls to ground* all hail Little-n-lost!
and now just for you I shall...eh...praise you in German?
*ahem* sehr gut!...my friend once told me it means 'very good'...
well, anyway, have yourself a handful of cookies, I just bought a new bag!
*hands over a bag of brownies and orios*
~Tash!
little-n-lost chapter 10 . 3/6/2004
*munches on her cookie happily* Thanks for the feedback guys! And guess what? I'm back from Florida and ready to write! I hope to get the next part out very soon!
pooooop chapter 10 . 3/1/2004
DAARN YOU CLIFFHANGER!
and darn you shortnessness,
and f...fork you Nuni!
GREAT CHAPPY! update soon or no cookies for you!
and just so you'll feel loved,
*gives little-n-lost a choclate chip cookie*. I would've given you the nut-bits cookies, but those belong to Jedi! :P *gives Jedi her cookie*
Demon King Piccolo chapter 10 . 2/29/2004
Short, but pretty good!
TookBaggins chapter 10 . 2/29/2004
ACK! no Pumbaa! *leaps over cliff to save him...misses and falls into a grove of thorns*
ouch...anything for my Timon. you not gonna leave us hangin' TOO long, are ya? please!
Lain chapter 10 . 2/28/2004
ek! cliffhanger, litterally! Kick ass story! I love it! Update soon plz plz plz!-
Florida's Firefly chapter 10 . 2/28/2004
O_O EEp! No! T_T Oh, that Nuni is SO dead when I get to her. Timon's my absolute favorite! YOU JUST WATCH, LADY! IF YOU DO HE's GONNA...uh...bite you? O_O Well, never mind. Geez, Louise, WHAT A FIC! You have me completely hooked! See, THIS is the kind of fic I've always wanted to learn to write. I only recently found it, and at the many parts that Bazil had him, specifically at the beggining, I WAS ABOUT TO SIC 'EM!
Anyhoo, EXCELLENT JOB and PLEEZ hurry with the next chappy PLEZ!