Reviews for Headlong
RT4ever chapter 14 . 1/12/2005
Oh my god this was such a great story. I'm so glad I came across it when it was all finished, the waiting would have killed me otherwise. God, I'm gonna say it again, GREAT STORY!
Fin Tuscany chapter 14 . 6/3/2004
Action, atmosphere and plot, good use of canon and the extended company. Good craftwork. I think you accomplished a lot, technically, with multiple perspectives and settings. Pretty much just the ticket for a classic DA fan – a solid story in the DA universe. I look forward to your next project. Very entertaining, thanks for writing it.
Sossoca chapter 14 . 5/19/2004
I am so sad that this wonderful story is over. I've really enjoyed the whole thing. Thanks for sharing your talent.
Original D chapter 14 . 5/19/2004
Sequal!
orca589 chapter 14 . 5/19/2004
Brilliant I could have told Logan the arm never the hand even if they aren't X5s they will tear your fingers off :)
the names perfect and please no end does Zack become a godfather?
Kyre chapter 14 . 5/18/2004
Ah. Kyre breathes a long sigh of contentment. :D I've really liked this story-from the action plots to the humor to the anxieties to the total shippiness. All of it. Thank you so much for writing it. :)
Huntress k chapter 14 . 5/18/2004
o0 i loved it!
one word SEQUEL!
intodust chapter 13 . 5/18/2004
(Chapter 14:)
I'm definitely sorry to see the story end! Great job wrapping things up (or, in some cases, leaving them dangling tantalizingly). As usual, I loved the dialogue and the characterization, as well as the details you used. Thanks for sharing this!
Somebody's Dark Angel chapter 14 . 5/18/2004
i can't believe, having read blessings, that i forgot max & logan had a boy first! can anyone say stupid? as for the name, it works when he's older, but ben jack cale sounds a little short - shouldn't it be benjamin or something? i know max's brother ben probably wasn't called benjamin, but the baby ain't her brother...
thanx for the shippy fluff at the end - have been waiting for that kind of sappiness ever since the first paragraph of thise story, which was the last time we had that kind of sappiness...
as for 'the end...or is it?' would love to see some of ben's childhood, also max and logan's struggle to have another child...if you don't wanna continue this story maybe it could be another prequel (post-healong, pre-blessings, hehe, i think you're doing these in the wrong order kasman...)
ML Only chapter 14 . 5/18/2004
Well, I'm sorry it's finished! Some very nice touches in that chapter - not too soppy, just right:) lol - Logan's sore hand, and Max happy with the hospital food. Nice touch. And Logan is clean shaven ! Nice:) Thankyou! Hope you've already got plans for the next story :)
Huntress k chapter 13 . 5/16/2004
OMG her water broke!
Write more soon!
Original D chapter 13 . 5/15/2004
hey- just a short review- dont have much time left ( homework :S) - but i love it. so keep it up :)
Kyre chapter 13 . 5/12/2004
And so it begins... :D

Logan using "wonky" and Max commenting that it sounds odd coming from him-lol! I was thinking the same thing!

"Guess not many of Sam's patients need chairs."
Do they all come unaccompanied, then?

Love the massage-good way to show their closeness.

"Do I look like her social secretary?"
Typical Normal.

I also love the scene with Logan asleep at the bed and Max gazing out at the darkened city. It's a nice tableau. :) Post-Pulse Seattle must be different from what I'm used to; I'm thinking a room in a large hospital would be awash in light, both from the parking lot and from other parts of the building or from nearby buildings. The downtown hospital here has very heavy curtains on the windows for that reason. But the pinpricks probably fit this setting better, so I'll imagine those instead.
Sossoca chapter 13 . 5/11/2004
Woo hoo, Ben is on his way...I wonder why Logan's chair is wonky (I love this word, lol). Poor guys, I can feel how tired they are, and I don't think they will have a lot of rest in the near future. I am enjoying so much this story!
intodust chapter 12 . 5/11/2004
Great (though that probably doesn't come as a surprise)! You've got tension, conversation, detail. Your Max/Logan romance is stylish and true to the show. Can't wait for the next installment, as usual!