Reviews for Change of Diet
Kio chapter 2 . 3/7/2010
OMG, this is EPIC! XD I love it!
Ai Tennshi chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
*in hysterics* That was genius.

"Maybe...you really should have asked it...if it liked candy?"

Priceless. XD
yumemi chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
pft...W.T.H?

omg! hahahahaha...
WaterBookLover chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
One word... brilliant! Absolutely brilliant! *beam* *beam* *beam*
Valore chapter 1 . 1/30/2005
Mwahahaha. Fate changed with the use of pockey. I know that story.

When I met the Almighty pockey my life changed. For the better. Now I sit around and watch anime, reading fanfics and eating pockey.

My life coulda been SO boring. You know be a lawyer or doctor or something else really boring and pockey free.

Anyways, stop babbling and say great fic!
Tyramir chapter 2 . 1/10/2005
Oh my god! I haven't laughed that hard in ages! Somehow, I don't care, you have to find a way to keep going with this. It's sheer brilliance! Drag Kakyou in, start spoofing the X storyline, I don't care! Hokuto as the Sakurazukamori with a sugar high and drunk Tree is a brilliant idea!
Askani Blue chapter 2 . 12/25/2004
lol Thats wrong in all sorts of ways. I loves the image of tree san all dressed uo for christmas, its just too wrong.
Kamui Gaia 07 chapter 1 . 12/18/2004
How fun! Will there be anything else like it?
Kamikakushi chapter 1 . 3/13/2004
O_O NANI? Is that all? Please don't tell me that's the end. *laughs* That is hilarious! Oh, Pocky! It's true. No one can resist it. Great fic. Update?
hyperkaoru chapter 1 . 2/29/2004
Oh! my.., This fic is so CUTE! Surely, Pocky is dilicious but...for Tree-san's really shocked me.
mashou no tenshi chapter 1 . 2/19/2004
omg...tht was so damn funny...i'm so glad i'm home alone...my family would b scareed at the deranged laughter..-_-; lolz...tree-san and pocky ne? _~ cute, very cute. ne ne~ will u write a sequel? i'd LOVE to see the f/k idea come to life~ i need some parody and humour amongst all the angst.._ i'd love if u'd write the f/k! onegai? _
Sumeragi Sui chapter 1 . 2/18/2004
ROTFLMFAO.
iridescence chapter 1 . 2/18/2004
*sigh* if it had only ended that way... anyway though, it was a wonderful story _ and a nice cheerful fic to help remedy such a dark ending.
TamChronin chapter 1 . 2/18/2004
Need I tell you again how great this was? Too perfect, too funny. Thank you! (And so much better than my Pocky fic! I must say this over and over again!)
subliminal robot chapter 1 . 2/18/2004
Morrisa:...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
Ayume: -.- I think you made your point
Morrisa: No I didn't...now I did .
Ayume: -.- I love this story.
Morrisa: -pretends to clean out ear- What did you say?
Ayume: I love this story.
Morrisa: Huh?
Ayume: -.-...I LOVE THIS FUC* STORY GOD D* IT!
Morrisa: Gosh Ayume take a chill pill -gives Larania Drake pocky- OH AND TREE-SAN -gives the tree pocky-