Reviews for At Least He Tried
kandiland chapter 15 . 2/25/2005
oh my god they are so perfect for each other and they don't even see it. that was way cute. i love her leaving a rambling message to him cuz i do that to people all the time.
Alli chapter 15 . 2/24/2005
Sure, he's jus staying for the pie, yeah right.
KeeKeeBaby chapter 15 . 2/23/2005
They really need to be a couple because they are so cute together! They complete eachother!
Casey chapter 15 . 2/23/2005
Great chapter, it was sad, but then it was fun, and you still had their humor injected into the story, and I love that.
Pinayprincesa chapter 15 . 2/23/2005
aw Chris and Steph finally reconciled:D:D:D:D
Shayne chapter 15 . 2/23/2005
Well that fight didn't last long, but I figured that they couldn't stay away from each other for a long amount of time. I like that Chris came over when she needed him.
Kay chapter 15 . 2/23/2005
I swear, this story is slowly but surely taking the #1 position of my favorite of your story.

I loved the whole pouting thing on both sides. I loved how they both tortured their food. I loved how they both were miserable.

I also loved how Stephanie left that crazy message that only Chris would understand. I love how he showed up and they made up.

I guess you can just say that I loved the whole thing:-)
Jodi chapter 15 . 2/23/2005
Well if that ending wasn't the sweetest damn thing EVER, and I'm not talking about the gigantic amount of food that was eating or was about to be eating! I loved the ending, Nina you are so the best! Great chapter! Oh such a great chapter!

Canot wait for more!

Jodi
StratusfyingOrton chapter 14 . 1/6/2005
Wow, I started this fic and couldn't stop until I caught up. It's remarkable. I'm especially loving this chapter though. Steph is such a class act and I totally love the way you portray her..I can definitely picture it in my head. I feel really bad for Chris and I definitely think that this is gonna be the turning point in their friendship, maybe discovering new feelings for one another? I really love Chris and Steph together and anyone who reads my stuff knows I'm a big Randy/Trish shipper so I'm kinda hoping that when Steph and Chris get together (hopefully) Randy and Trish can console each other, LOL. I'm getting way ahead of myself but anyway, can't wait for another update.
LittleKnux2008 chapter 14 . 1/6/2005
Oh, wow! That's about all I think I'm capable of saying. This chapter was just...wow. From Randy telling Stephanie he loves her to Chris getting hurt...*blink* Very emotional. Can't wait to see how this turns out! Another excellent chapter and update soon!
Diana chapter 14 . 1/6/2005
Wow... this was a cold chapter... but good, please PLEASE update soon.
wweprincess chapter 14 . 1/5/2005
What a sad chapter, I have to know what happens...Chris should be more important than Randy, which is funny, cause Randy is her bf, but come on, Chris is better...
Casey chapter 14 . 1/5/2005
No! This can't be happening! How could the best friendship ever just fall apart? It must be a dream or something. I have to know what happens!
Shayne chapter 14 . 1/5/2005
Ok, so I thought that Stephanie and Randy were going to break up and that Stephanie would fall for Chris and then it'd be all happy. But nope, you had to swerve it. I did not see that one coming! I don't even know what is going to happen next, only that I hope it happens soon, as in, update soon!
Kay chapter 14 . 1/5/2005
Wow, talk about a major swerve. I'm still in shock! Stephanie hurting Chris? That's one that still has my head reeling.

I've always loved the bantering between the two of them so seeing them this way was a shock to my system.

I can't wait to see what happens next. Please post more soon;-)
268 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »