Reviews for At Least He Tried
Fozzy-Floozy chapter 1 . 2/23/2004
That was great, you should continue it.
~Super Skittz~
Daniella Consuela chapter 1 . 2/21/2004
Well..Can't say it didn't end out in a good way. Steph and Jericho, always good. (In any way possible) I just love the whole concept of a guy and a girl being best friends before getting togther. It makes it all the more intersting. Like my friend said and I stole from her "A guy and a girl can be best friends but eventually they'll feel some chemistry.." Ok..That wasn't it. I added the last part. She said "A guy and a girl cna be best friends but eventually they'll fall in love." (And that's not always exact.) Well...Update soon. (I hope) Sorry for my ranting. You can scold me if you want. :)
Sweet Steffie chapter 1 . 2/20/2004
Snooks? LOL, that was funny. No matter whicjh couple you write, you still manage to make it a smoochy fic, which I absolutely love! great job and yes you should continue!
Steffie
xtremediva chapter 1 . 2/20/2004
Oh my gosh, you so totally have to continue. You just can't leave it like that. Chris and Stephanie were meant for each other, and nobody writes them better than you. Please continue.
Mina chapter 1 . 2/20/2004
Aw, that was so great, you must continue it! You Rock!
kandiland chapter 1 . 2/19/2004
that was really cute. how did i know when things didn't end up ok with trish that he would end up with stephanie somehow. hehe maybe because that seems to be your favorite couple? they are really cute together. and stephanie is so in love with chris in this story he just doesn't see it yet.
Skittles chapter 1 . 2/18/2004
Great story so far! i absolutely love it considering it's great and i'm a huge fan of Y2J and Steph McMahon! definitely continue with this. you are a great writer. thanx! if you ever need any ideas, i'll gladly help! ~Skittles~
Mollie chapter 1 . 2/18/2004
CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE YOU MUST CONTINUE! Like I said, I don't know how you come up with such great stories, but as long as you put 'em out, I'll keep reading :)
Y2J's Princess chapter 1 . 2/18/2004
Aw, this was really cute. It would be good as a one parter, but it'd be even better if you kept going ;) *hint hint* hehe
Kay chapter 1 . 2/18/2004
Wow, another story! What a vivid and wonderful imagination you have. Of course, I would love it if you would continue but that's up to you and your muses;-)
Just me chapter 1 . 2/18/2004
Aw! that was too sweet I think I like them alot with the whole 'best-friends' thing going on.
Great work!
erin chapter 1 . 2/18/2004
Cute, snooks and stephers.
Please Continue (BTW does steph wear glasses in real life or is that a little twist or yours?)
wweprincess chapter 1 . 2/18/2004
Hee, I loved this, it was sweet and funny, and you portrayed a friendship so well. It looks like Jericho doesn't realize what he wants is right in front of him. Make him see!
268 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18