Reviews for At Least He Tried
The woman that loves the WWE chapter 9 . 8/10/2006
Randy is hot!
The woman that loves the WWE chapter 8 . 8/10/2006
Stephanie's family treats her so bad.

Chris can cheer her up.
The woman that loves the WWE chapter 7 . 8/10/2006
Good chappie.

Chris and Trish?

They could make a good couple.
The woman that loves the WWE chapter 6 . 8/10/2006
Randy is so sweet!
The woman that loves the WWE chapter 5 . 8/10/2006
Good chappie.

I liked it.
The woman that loves the WWE chapter 4 . 8/10/2006
Chris and Stephanie have a good reptoire.
The woman that loves the WWE chapter 3 . 8/10/2006

They might be a cute couple.
The woman that loves the WWE chapter 2 . 8/10/2006
Funny chappie!
The woman that loves the WWE chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
That's sad.

Trish hurt Chris Jericho.

Stephanie is so cool!
sha chapter 29 . 8/10/2006
I really liked the ending. great work. u remembered to tie u pthe loose ends of what would happen to everyone else why still using the two main characters to do it. that was cool. great fic altogether.
Caged Sparkle Black chapter 29 . 8/8/2006
This story was awesome. I can not see to as why you consider this story the black sheep of your stories. Sure there were many random moments but that is what helped make this story so fun and interesting to read.

At times I wanted to cry, or scream, though most of the time I was laughing at the humor and randomness. Once I found and read this story I kept anticipating the next chapter; if it was already posted or not.

I'm almost sad and mad at the ending but I know that there will be a sequel because of one of the authors notes in a previous chapter.

I am looking forward to the sequel. There were many unanswered questions and I am sure more questions to be asked or wondered before the sequel is posted and most definately before it is finished.

This story is what made me a firm Stephanie/Jericho shipper.

._.Caged Sparkle._.
Shayne chapter 29 . 8/8/2006
I'm sorry to be seeing this come to an end, it was a great story and so different from everything else. But there's going to be a sequel and I'm sure it's going to be just as good, if not even better!
Kay chapter 29 . 8/8/2006
**Sigh** I really hate to see this one come to an end.

I'm glad that he didn't marry Trish; it just didn't seem right at all. Steph knowing where Chris was seemed a given to me; they are bestest buds after all...

All in all, you did a remarkable job with this story. The banter was funny & full of love the entire story and that's hard to do with more than a few chapters but you make it look so easy.

I eagerly await the sequel. Seriously EAGERLY!
TakerTakeMe chapter 29 . 8/8/2006
What? No cliffhanger? I'm shocked! Wow! So after this amazing and crazy adventure that you've taken us on, it's over? Nothing more of the kiss that Chris and Stephanie shared? I'm so sad that it's over and there's still so much left unresolved... No wild and passionate sex against a wall? I feel bad for Trish, but I am SO glad Chris decided not to marry her, because Chris and Stephanie belong together forever, just like they are now. And Chris can only picture Stephanie by his side for the rest of his life? Now *that's* something...

Beautifully written, my friend, and I can't wait to read what's next!

12310 chapter 29 . 8/8/2006
You know what's funny, I randomly suggested Brad Pitt to play Chris in a romantic comedy, and it turns out Chris is a huge fan of Brad Pitt. Heh, weird how things like that work out huh? :)

Chris's reasoning here makes sense to me. Why get married if you're not ready? I do feel bad though that he left Trish hanging, and part of me feels like the least he could have done was tell her in person instead of just leaving her at the altar, which is like, every woman's nightmare come true. But I understand him, he was in a tough place and I agree with Stephanie that it does take guts to leave your own wedding like that. Since you're making a sequel for this, I can't help but wonder what's going to happen with Chris & Trish. That should be pretty crazy. But I'm glad that at the end of the day, he'll always have his best friend for support. Great ending and can't wait until the sequel!
268 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »