Reviews for At Least He Tried
wwefan01 chapter 29 . 8/8/2006
what that was the ending, this is such a great story u should make a sequal PLEZ
wwechic1619 chapter 29 . 8/8/2006
aw so good ending! perfect ending! yay.
Fozzy-Floozy chapter 29 . 8/8/2006
i'm sad to see it come to an end but you ended it well. Loved it!

Daddy's LiL HeartBreaker chapter 29 . 8/8/2006
Aww way cute! I loved it while it lasted!
wwechic1619 chapter 28 . 8/7/2006
YAY Chris! LOL, i hope they dont get married! fer realio.
the-real-goods chapter 13 . 8/3/2006
I'm back. Yeah, like I really went anywhere. Well, unless you count work, but who counts work? I don't count work, but that's probably because I'm not there anymore. If I was there, then I'd be you know, working, and not sitting and reviewing. Why in the blue hell am I rambling like Chris and Stephanie? And why did I just steal The Rock's catchphrase? See what you do to me? I guess I'll just keep reading and stop bothering you. I hope this isn't a waste of your time. But how can it be a waste of your time? Aren't reviews helpful and meaningful and enlightening? Heh. Maybe not all. Maybe not this one. But hopefully this one. Wow, I really don't know how the hell you write this story. This review was too much for me to handle, let alone writing like this for like an entire story! You got mad skills. Not like mad like angry or upset. Like Trish was getting upset cause she thought Chris and Stephanie were sleeping together! Preposterous, absurd. They're just friends...

I hate that phrase. It's awesome though that Chris really doesn't want more from Stephanie. If that was me, I'd be all on that. But I guess not everyone is weird like me.

Again, I don't know how you do it. Hope this wasn't a total waste of time. Did I say that already? Alright, stopping for real. Off I go to read more...
sha chapter 28 . 8/3/2006
I like this new twist in the story. I thought the wedding would go off without a hitch but there would be a problem during the ceremony. can't wait to read the next chapter.
the-real-goods chapter 7 . 8/3/2006
This story is hilarious! I've just whipped through seven chapters and this specific chapter had me rolling, you sure got some wicked lines in this story. The Goldberg line was gold, pure and wonderful gold. I remember that night, I remember laughing my ass off.

So Chris and Trish huh? Heh. That is a weird pairing. I mean I know they had a storyline, but it seems as though only Stephanie can keep up with his wit. Hopefully one of them sees that. Unfortunately, I must be gone now, so I will review later today or perhaps tomorrow. Keep up the great writing.
Diana chapter 28 . 8/1/2006
Oh my god, great chapter, please more soon :O
y2julia619 chapter 28 . 8/1/2006
hmmhmhm. Chris is gone... because he really wants Steph? I hope so XD Chris' parents are always right (I think they're so cute in this story!)

But where could he be?
TakerTakeMe chapter 28 . 8/1/2006
Wow, this does NOT bode well for the bride-to-be! Chris is gone? GONE? He was acting so weird...all that talk about how he was going to spend his last night as a bachelor with Stephanie, and then he tells her he just wants to be alone! What the hell is up with that, man? I hope Steph finds him and finds out what his problem is... Poor Trish, she must be distraught...and maybe, just MAYBE, Chris's parents were right...

Great update, I'm loving it! And Preparation H? That was a pun that made me go "Aw" but I couldn't help but smile! :-)

Kay chapter 28 . 8/1/2006
Please... I'm begging you... don't ever quit writing Smoochy stories ever... pretty please... with chocolate on top?

Seriously this chapter totally kicked ass with major swerve after swerve... there's Chris NOT wanting to hang out with Steph on his last night of freedom... there's mom & dad who have a secret plan of their own (nice one;-)

Then the best swerve of them all... Chris is missing.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE... update soon!

Bowing once again to Queen Nina... Queen of the Smoochy Dreamers!
wwefan01 chapter 28 . 8/1/2006
hey great chap update soon
Fozzy-Floozy chapter 28 . 8/1/2006
Holy S**t, Chris is nowhere to be found! Can't wait to see what happens next, update soon.

12310 chapter 28 . 8/1/2006
Have I reviewed this story before? I don't remember, and if I haven't, feel free to IM me and yell at me about it lol. But yeah so I'm reading this now, and like I've told you, if there's one thing that you totally own in your writing, it's your dialogue. This story is a shining example of that, it's laced with tremendously top-notch stuff, you should be proud of what you've got going here.

But yeah, I don't know if I told you but man is it frustrating to read this story. Stephanie and Chris just work so well, I just can't see him going through with this wedding, I really can't. I can see why he would get cold feet, he's not 100 percent sure about this marriage, and I think his thinking's justified. Hopefully Stephanie does find him and she's able to talk some sense into him.. I'm a bit afraid of what the conversation may entail, but I trust you and your direction, and I'm sure whatever it is will make for one hell of a read. I can't wait for the update! :)
268 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »