Reviews for Ice Blue Eyes: A Lonely Chat
kris the ninja pirate chapter 2 . 7/20/2005
wow this is awsome my sister Mori'quessir told me about it your really good please update soon

sp it's on my favs
hoshi chapter 2 . 1/10/2005
alright! I want you to update ya hear?
misao-chan chapter 2 . 12/21/2004
UPDATE ASAP PLEASE!
Fayes Love chapter 2 . 10/25/2004
*gasps* *chants like a six year old* Me want next chapter! Me want next chapter!

*laughs& &goes back to normal voice*

This is great! You have a real knack for this! I really want to see a new chapter! You haven't updated in eight months! O_O *scream* You have to update!
Fayes Love chapter 1 . 10/21/2004
Pehta! n_n Read laterings!
AoD chapter 2 . 9/4/2004
Oh this is the best story I have ever read (and I read lots and lots of storys)plz plz plz update soon or I'll die
Thirteen Black Roses chapter 2 . 6/11/2004
really good! update soon onegai!
Nevaeh Azalea chapter 2 . 3/14/2004
VERY GOOD! UPDATE PLEASE!
Guest chapter 2 . 2/22/2004
Dude! Better than the first chapter!
Now, you have to make them meet.
(And yes, I'm the same person from before)
veggie girl rk chapter 2 . 2/21/2004
hey! great idea on the fic so far...what kind of stuff does aoshi write anyway? just curious. anyway...just make sure you try to update asap k?
Kitsune KeNsHiN chapter 2 . 2/21/2004
This is a cute fic, from what I can tell! Please do update soon, i waiting to find out what happens next! _
En Satsu Koku Ryuu Ha chapter 2 . 2/20/2004
This is interesting, keep up the great work. Also, its very original, havnt seen many (if any) fics like this. Update soon!
damselindistress2 chapter 2 . 2/20/2004
aw! poor Misao and Aoshi! they are both so alone but now they got eachother! wo! keep writing and update soon!
ReinaMirasaki chapter 2 . 2/20/2004
ei...tnx for acknowledging me! ehehehe...and the story tickled my heart too, as Aoshi-sama's did! keep up the good work! can i just make a comment on the bold italic stuff... as long as you keep on prying into your computer, you'll soon see so many stuff that can really improve the look of your story and that'll really make it more interesting. well, that's all...auberiyu_juichi signing off! O_o?
Mori'quessir chapter 2 . 2/20/2004
I really love this story, that I do. I hope you update soon. I read this out loud to my sister and she loves it also. Plz update very soon.
From: Mori'quessir