Reviews for Life's Concerto
Random-Bambi chapter 2 . 12/23/2007
I absolutely love this story, and I have checked back occasionally eagerly awaiting an update. I hope that you have it within you to finish this well-written fanfiction. :3
Shinki chapter 8 . 10/22/2006
I love this, I think you should make Fujin fight back against Pandemona. Like try and get her to take Pandemona over or something. I would also love to see a change in Fujin's appearence because of it.
greydays chapter 8 . 4/21/2006
whoa. thats intense! don't stop there! please continue soon! i can't wait for the update!
aratcorien chapter 8 . 6/24/2004
powerful. This chapter was worth the wait, and I loved the Griever reference. I have often wanted to write a scene with the Guardian Forces all together, but you beat me to it. :) Good job, I hope Fujin is saved, and I would love to see a change in her appearance from the 'baptism by fire'.

~ Ara: glad to have you back!
Sorceress Fujin chapter 7 . 4/12/2004
aratcorien chapter 7 . 4/12/2004
"This was the best way to live a washed up life." summed it up perfectly. Wow. I love that line. Seifer's discovery in the villiage was shocking, but it generally fit with the rest of the happenings. I would like to see what Laguna's up to... something's gone fishy...
~ Ara: thanks for the fluff, it's good to have a break up from the harsh stuff later in the chapter.
aratcorien chapter 6 . 4/8/2004
hm. Interesting take on the elements, I like it.
Please tell me Seifer and Fujin can at least have time in peace. At least one moment. Laguna rocks, I like his helpfulness, I await the next chapter.
~ Ara - go myth!
Fuu-sama chapter 6 . 4/8/2004
All right all right, I won't hog Fujin... *grumbles and shakes fist* Wassat? No no, I didn't say a word, nosiree...
My word, you have a way with suspense m'dear! Fujin HAS suffered enough and now she has to aid in the world's destruction! Cliffhanger or not, I'm still on the edge of my seat wondering what'll happen next!
AmeliStoncius chapter 6 . 4/6/2004
*gripping keyboard tightly with both hands* WHERE'S THE REST! AH! OMG! WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN? *breathes in slowly* I'm okay now...God...that was beautiful. Scary, but beautiful! holy hell! Your first person narrative is gorgeous...I am still wishing you'd rub off on me. *rubs head against you* There, did it work?
Fuu-sama waay to lazy to sign in chapter 5 . 3/27/2004
Beautiful chapter! I was cheering Fujin on as she made her way to Seifer... I LOVE how you've written her character. She is so powerful in a quiet sense. I know I said this before, but that's how much I like her! My Fujin...eheheheh...
Great job as usual. I can't wait until the next chapter. I'm on the edge of my seat here...
aratcorien chapter 5 . 3/24/2004
this is the most powerful chapter you have written so far. Well done.
Contrary to popular belief: I am infatuated with fairy tales, and like stories. They're my favourites. I just don't write them. This is my favourite chapter, you could feel it, the emotions were much more real this way through, and it brought a sense of realism. I believed that I could see Fujin flying through the air. Great job, you definately improve with the more you write.
~ Ara
ameli stoncius chapter 5 . 3/23/2004
...I'm not crying. *stuffs used tissue in shirt and laughs sheepishly* That was so beautiful! I swear to Hyne (hahaha) You can't be 15! (Yep, I'm still tirading about that. You are just so darn talented!) You really have a gift for writing, and it shows with each and every chapter I read! I still wish I could write like you, but hey...a girl's allowed to dream, right? :)
I can't wait to see what happens! Stop with the cliffhangers! They are going to kill me! *goes off to patiently await next chapter*
ameli stoncius chapter 4 . 3/15/2004
((foreword: sorry I'm not signed in, hates me and cuts off my you go.)) *melts* You can't be fifteen! You are too gosh darn talented! You've got a gift for writing, and it shows with everything I read of yours. The characters are dynamic and always showing depth and growth, your descriptions are absolutely gorgeous and realistic...and I'm just in love with your stuff. God, why couldn't I write that a year ago? ...Why can't I write like that now? *sighs* I'll leave the writing to you.
aratcorien chapter 4 . 3/15/2004
nice, sweet, troubled and pained. Perfect. Good chapter, probably my favourite other than the first. I really can't stand Zell, which is odd, because before reading this fic I absolutely loved him. Good job. I like the worry you've added, making everything not too fairy tale-ish, there's still cause of conflict. I like that. I'm going to say it again: Good Job. I mean it.
~ Ara - thanks :)
Fuu-sama chapter 4 . 3/14/2004
My poor Posse. Feeling as though they don't belong anywhere. I'm glad that everyone is trying to make them feel more at home at Garden (with the exception of Zell). Very mature of them. But then, you'd have to be pretty mature if you saved the world. Although, who knows why Zell isn't yet?
Such a sweet chapter... I can kinda relate to Fujin's fear of saying how she feels. I still have difficulty saying how I feel to my bf and this is after 6 years! Goes to show that no matter how close or how much you know a person, you can still be afraid of how they might react. Ah well...
Update soon!