Reviews for Anniversary
Wildheart chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
Aw, that's so sweet! Great read!
Marcus S. Lazarus chapter 1 . 5/28/2004
Great story; you've really managed to capture Mina's feelings about Jonathan in a masterful manner. Plus, I liked Tom's little talk with her; showed how he's more to the League than just a few guns.

Keep up the good work!
queerquail chapter 1 . 4/30/2004
The ending was perfect! That's so so sad...gah... great. Love Tom's speech! I like the idea that someone finally thought that Mina married Jonathan out of love, not duty. :) :) this have made me very *winks* happy!
Elf Of Avalon chapter 1 . 3/1/2004
Whitby! YAY! I went there...the church is what Stoker based Dracula's castle on. Wow...I haven't heard mention of WHitby in five years. GOOD WORK!
Ellen
"I am complicated,"
Raven Silvers chapter 1 . 2/20/2004
Ah, and Sethoz does it again. Another little wonderful piece from you..."Widow of Whitby", huh? Sounds catchy. And Tom's "I'm an optimist" line is so...well, Tom.
Great references to the book, too.
- Raven S.
SiddyQ chapter 1 . 2/19/2004
That was sweet! I love the book and I thought that you did a very good job of meshing it with the movie characters.
drowchild chapter 1 . 2/19/2004
Loved it!
Actually, I think it's your best piece-sincerely and truely, your writing has improved so much! (Not that it wasn't good before, but now it's uber great!
Rayne chapter 1 . 2/18/2004
Wonderful story Sethoz, you should buy the LXG dvd more often! P anyway, this was really touching, very sad, but in a very good way. I loved how you portrayed Mina, it was great. I liked how she got all vampy when Tom wouldnt go away, because she was afraid of showing her "weak" side. I really like this fic! Keep it up )
Clez chapter 1 . 2/18/2004
Woohoo! Another literary gem from you, dear Sethoz! Mina lunging at Tom was powerful, and Tom's speech was sensitive and touching, and... gah, damn him for being so cute and loveable and sincere and compassionate :) How dare he? LMAO! Back on a serious note, I loved this one so much. The end was especially touching: The Widow of Whitby wasn't alone - and she was leaving early!
Ah, perfect...
Clez
Melanie chapter 1 . 2/18/2004
I wonder if none of the people remembered who she was? There must have been someone still alive from back then.
Angharad chapter 1 . 2/18/2004
I loved this a lovely story Sethoz.
I always thought that Jonathan and Mina really loved each other I've read fics were Mina married him becuse... Not becuse she loved him I like the way you've put across her deep love for him and the part about the first kiss that was sweet.
Thanks for another great fic.