Reviews for Talking Walls
xxSupernatural.lovexX chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
wow this was really good and interesting! I really wish it wasn't a one shot though, otherwise I would have enjoyed like a solution to her voice problem haha oh well. :) oh and thats my real username..i was just too lazy to login..hehe
thecolouryes chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
I love it. It's creepy and eerie, and it actually took me until nearly the end of it to realize that it's talking about the Riddle house. Still - amazing. Yay! Positive reviews are fun... even if they get sorta mind-numbingly yay this was awesome yay that was awesome yay that was... not horrible?

Yeah, sorry for that. Anyway, this was good, the right measure of creepy for what it is and vague to the perfect degree.

Lucy
HiddenFlame42 chapter 1 . 2/18/2004
That was really good. Usually when people bring "Muggles" (for lack of a non-HP term) into contact with Harry Potter's world it ends up quite cheesy, but this was really good. You know, you should continue it. I got the impression from the summary you're not going to, but I think it could turn into a pretty cool fic if you wanted. Well, anyways, I still think it's great even if you don't continue it. Well done and keep up the good work! :)