Reviews for Equidistant
dramione shipper chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
interesting. dont like the harry part.
Hopelessly Unromantic chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
I like this because it involves/mentions geometry (and I'm taking that this year). :D It's unique that way(:
Vera Rozalsky chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
Understated, tense, and elegant. Not everyone can write a triangle plausibly, but you do (triumphantly) in fewer words than some introduce an epic.

Brilliant use of the geometric metaphor, as well.
Medicinal Biscuit chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
Kink-eh. But it makes a ton of sense if you think about it. Only Hermione would try to justify a threesome in that manner. Love how you presented such a complicated situation in so few words, and yet made the reader gain a perfect understanding. Fantastic.
JustSitBackAndWatch chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
My, my, what a trio... Very odd trio, but I really like this. You've described the trio marvelously. I think it's really great.

Excellent job. I really like it. (:
threesum chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
uggh..lol what a trio!
w1nter chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
Kinda strange... but, I like it! Well done... I should look up the word 'equidistant' though... :D
Ohyeah100 chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
very eloquent
Chanteur d'ombre chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
Fabulous.
ennaleigh chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
This is so deep... and wow. I've been looking at this hg/dm/hp site, because I can pretty much read about anything and I keep wondering WHY people would write these three together. But you've explained it. All logic and feeling. You've sold me to this ship, or maybe just to your writing. It's so powerful...

I love this. Good job. You gave Hermione a voice, and the boys have such Character... wow.
Wudelfin chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
gotta have more of theses around.
Pontificator chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
Math is beautiful... And so is your fic.
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 1/12/2006
Amazing.
Eveilae chapter 1 . 10/16/2005
AH! THE PLOT BUNNIES! They're going to take over my head. Right after I've finished HP6 too!

Herimone's analytical view on their relationship is teh smex. Great job.
lnk chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
Wow...I'm impressed... that's a really good one-shot!