Reviews for Modern Art
anotherbuskitten chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
great story. is there going to be a sequel?
lightblue-Nymphadora chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
EPIC! Please tell me there's a sequel! *goes to look at your profile*
Diary chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
I enjoyed this. It was very sweet and funny.
CaptainSammish chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
Funny stuff!

"Seamus Finnigan felt something was fundamentally wrong here. Really wrong. Horribly, completely, world-turned-upside-down kind of wrong. Someone had come up with an off-the-wall scheme, *and it hadn't been him*."

Loved that!
Erica chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
Loved the story. It was so cute!

"Now it looked like someone had vomited geometric shapes on it."

That made me laugh so hard! XD.
InsomniacSandNin chapter 1 . 7/1/2006
This story amused the hell out of me. My favorite part, by far:

Seamus looked at him. Then he looked at the wall. Dean. Wall. Dean again. And, reluctantly, back to the wall.

"It's colorful," he said at last. Since he was in a tactful mood, he left out more appropriate words, such as "horrible", "ugly", and "please give me what you were smoking".

XD. That's all that can be said. X-FREAKIN'-D.
Alison chapter 1 . 4/24/2006
Wait... what?

That's it? Oo, I feel cheated. In a good way. It was very well written. :-)
lnk chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
Hahahaha! GO funky artists! :) :P
FreakyFreedomSeeker chapter 1 . 5/28/2005
Haha I like randomly looking through fics using the search engine. This is entertaining. My foot's asleep too, but I bet you don't care. Anyway this reminds me of some episode of Boy Meets World, but I do like it. _
lakeoftears chapter 1 . 5/23/2005
"There were lots of ways to drive Dean up the wall. Lots and lots of ways."

XD Wonderful fic. I love Seamus/Dean... give more fics please!
Val Mora chapter 1 . 12/24/2004
I laughed out loud when I read this. I love your depiction of Dean as Artist and Seamus as Prankster Who Has Been Thwarted. It's lovely.

And I am absolutely familiar with modern art and how weird the people who like it are. And the Bauhaus! - I love you.

And the narrative voice. *swoons*
flower-child-truth chapter 1 . 7/25/2004
This was such a fun story! Very cute and funny. I loved it! Awesome job! Dean/Seamus rocks!

Anna chapter 1 . 3/6/2004
Hehe this was great, but then your work is consistently top quality. Great job you should be really proud