Reviews for Blood, Sweat and Tears
Sugar Pill chapter 1 . 10/17/2005
Verrah cool, how you organized everything around liquid. Bravo!
stonehart chapter 1 . 11/4/2004
oh. Nicely done. well written. Keep writing.
Mr.Black and Mr.Dark chapter 1 . 6/16/2004
wow. this fic was probably the most beautiful one ive ever read.

i love your fanfics!

need more!

-A.G.
Shadsie chapter 1 . 5/22/2004
Beautiful! Simply beautiful imagery. Bravo.
TeaRoses chapter 1 . 4/1/2004
Those were excellent... I seem to only have the patience for short stuff right now so they were just right. I especially liked the second one.
Ron the Future Weasel chapter 1 . 3/7/2004
After reading "How far is Eden", I decided to check out your other Fictions. Wow. This story is short, yet sweet! I love how you took 3 of the most important people to Vash and placed them with the "Blood, Sweat, and Tears." Keep up the most excellent work!
Tearron Walker chapter 1 . 2/20/2004
Wow... That's deep. Nice job!
silverarm chapter 1 . 2/18/2004
Wow! I loved these!
You seem to have a much greater talent for keeping drabbles self-contained than I do. *Hurriedly jots down some notes for future reference* I love how the title pulls them all together into one cohesive collection.
In short: good planning, excellent concept, and an amazing execution. Great job!
LeDiz chapter 1 . 2/18/2004
Hey! Gotta make this short, because I have to go to school in like, forty five minutes and I'm not ready.
OKay. First off, WOW! Yay for Yma-story!
Again, I have to say, your style's so different in Trigun. Not in a bad way, just very different. More discriptive, and the reader has to rely on the imagination. Whoa, coffee hit. Sorry. Just took my first drink of coffee for the day and I can suddenly think. Let me re-read this...
OKay. Now I get it a lot more. Start again
THe difference is definitely in your discriptive writing. It relies a lot more on the reader, which is great, because it allows a whole new level of perception that CAN be reached, but only if you look for it. Dunno if that was supposed to happen, but since when did writers have any say about their work? I think my favourite line was definitely "is this what the sea tastes like?". One thing about Vash was this combination of maturity and childish...ness. And that line just brought it out.
But the second drabble was most definitely my favourite. Mainly because I think Wolfwood's brilliant, but hey.
Ack! Gotta go. It's gonna be so humid today... PIty me, pity me. Gotta go, great story, g'bye!