Reviews for Growing Up Weasley
ruby890 chapter 4 . 10/18/2009
great update
GiGiFanFic chapter 6 . 11/2/2005
This is great,but?will there be to read a fic about just Ron.
sasukeiscute chapter 1 . 5/1/2005
Sweet! I love it so much. It's so good. I love it. I love it. I love it. Fancy job. It's rad.
JMisLB chapter 6 . 5/1/2005
I love it. :D
Tweetsie chapter 6 . 5/1/2005
I just read your whole story. Very good, no mistakes and everything! WOW! I feel bad for Dumbledore, will Ron ever find himself?
brilliant-author chapter 6 . 5/1/2005
it's sad that dumbledore died...*tear*

*moment of silence*

but great story and why don't you just have your stories in two places instead of taking all of your stories off of fanfiction?
BuckNC chapter 6 . 5/1/2005
I can't believe that you are moving. Why? Aggh! Grant you, I'm happy to see you finally write another chapter after 5 months.

I'm a little bit confused, I think you ran over your own plot line. You just had Ron giving his family the okay to write him. While in the Conversation with the Weasleys you had Harry going down to Hogwarts and begging them to know his address so he can write a letter to tell Ron that he was marring Ginny. Oops!

Still, It's good to see you write again. By the way, who the heck is Beautiful Boy and how or why do you think he's going to remove your account?
Jaein chapter 6 . 5/1/2005
wow.. this is an awesome story! please keep writing!
Just-being-Anna chapter 6 . 5/1/2005
You've got a really good start to a good story here. The plot isn't overdone, and I really like the way you are portraying Ron. By the way, I'm reading Othello right now, and when I saw the name Iago, I did a doubletake. That's a fun name.
athenalaughed chapter 5 . 4/6/2005
Oh, this is interesting! I hope you come back to it someday-I like the storyline.
kungzoune chapter 5 . 2/21/2005
This is such a good story. I really hope that you will write more. Please update it would be fun.
HoneyLake chapter 5 . 2/12/2005
Great chapter! I really like the prophecy! I hope it's Draco and he's really not dead! Update soon!
ruperts wifey chapter 5 . 12/29/2004
please finish this is so good im going to add it to my favs.
JustTrippin chapter 5 . 12/28/2004
I LOVE IT! Ron has to come back soon. Life's just not the same with out him
BuckNC chapter 5 . 12/27/2004
Merlin, you even got a good review from Pinky. HaHa. Sorry Pinky if I was rough on you earlier, but I wanted TheMuse85 to continue writing.

I appreciate the prophecy but I still am dying to hear of Hermione's reaction when he comes back for the Harry-Ginny wedding. I'm glad that you mention that it will be next chapter. I just hope I can hold up long enough for it. PLEASE POST SOON!
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »