Reviews for Doodle's Story
Peyton chapter 41 . 4/28/2013
.GOD. This story is amazing! But I'm SOOO disappointed it was never finished...:(
cowgoil10 chapter 41 . 2/5/2006
I JUST reread your whole story! That took a LONG time! lol I WANT MORE! We need to get Kim to write more... she told me that she would once her family went back to Korea... Well, its about time she starts back up again!

ANYWAYS! I LOVE YOU and your story AND I can't wait for more!

cowgoil10 chapter 39 . 1/24/2006
UPDATE NOW! You have 2 chappies that need to be updated! Love you!

pearblossom chapter 39 . 4/5/2005
omg

... too short... i_i
Bam chapter 39 . 4/5/2005
oh my God! please post the next chapter soon! great stroy, please keep it up :)
Bam chapter 38 . 4/5/2005
wow, this chapter is extremely well written! i'd write more, but i'm dying to get to the next chapter!
Bam chapter 37 . 4/4/2005
update soon please! can't wait to see what happens! :)
pearblossom chapter 37 . 4/4/2005
THE SUSPENSE!

its killin me XD
pearblossom chapter 36 . 4/4/2005
we are smoe hot goils!

LOVE IT
cowgoil10 chapter 36 . 4/2/2005
AH! Shadow! Where are Race, Jack and Spot though? MORE MORE MORE! hehe

I think I'm gonna reread the whole thing today and tomorrow, just to refresh ;) I had fun tonight w/ you and watching the best movie ever, NEWSIES!

LOVE YA BUNCHES!

Bailey/Cowgoil
cowgoil10 chapter 34 . 3/31/2005
I just checked my e-mail and you had ANOTHER update!

I loved this line... “Damn it betta, I put on a dress fer dis!” Bailey swore as she stepped up next to me.

haha that is SO me! dresses are no fun!

good job!
cowgoil10 chapter 33 . 3/30/2005
Yay! You're back! hehe good chapter as ALWAYS! It sounded like last night a lil at the end, you know, us going to help Kim... hehe

Love ya bunches!

twilight-maiden chapter 32 . 1/1/2005
hey, i like your story alot! i realize you havent written anything on it in a yr...but i just read angels story and baileys not to long ago. so i just read all of yours today, and i really liked it. im hoping since im reviewing maybe you can get back to it! dont quit even if it has been a wicked long time! your a good writer and you should keep goin with it.
pearblossom chapter 1 . 11/18/2004
Hey, _ Finally got ym story BTW, you totally got a great story Junie! Hehehe Totally made it sound like the three of us... you know us well XD
cowgoil10 chapter 32 . 7/21/2004
Hey June! I love the story and you have to update soon! I will put Bailey's story up soon and we will make Kim put Angel's story up! Love ya bunches!