Reviews for Shinobi
Bznboy chapter 37 . 5/14/2011
Damn Hurry up and give the next chapter! I want to know what is going to happen next!
Josh grinsteinner chapter 37 . 4/25/2010
make some more chapters this is looking like a KasumiXOC and a RyuXAyane fic, but it has a nice story to it, keep it up!
6tailedninja chapter 37 . 10/30/2008
hey great story, why havn't you updated?
Knives91 chapter 37 . 2/26/2008
Good story. I'll keep an eye on it. More please.
TsubasaCaligrapher chapter 37 . 2/18/2007
oh my god. This story is so WONDERFUL ! I can't believe 've been surfing the net for DOA stories and I could have missed this one ! I'm glad I checked it out, as it could possibly be the best DOA story ever ! I do so hope that you update, but I'm glad I just got a chance to read it.
ashoutinthedark chapter 37 . 11/10/2006
dude, just stumbled upon your story yesterday, and finally caught up. Also noticed that you haven't updated in quite a while...This is an amazing story, are you planning on sticking with it still? It would seriously be awesome to see more from this series.
Simon Tien chapter 1 . 11/8/2006
Great story, thrilling and graphic! I like it a lot. Hope you update soon.
Mistah K chapter 35 . 10/21/2006

So is this dead now?
SeraphicRadiance chapter 37 . 10/4/2006
Hey Jake,

Just finished up your story, I liked the fight between Jack and Thomas the best. Good story overall, even though some parts were slow as hell.

Mistah K chapter 36 . 8/16/2006
Are you going to continue this? I'm sorry to nag, which I know is REALLY annoying, but just wondering if this is still a work in progress.
Unforgiven Wolf chapter 37 . 7/15/2006
damn reveiws! I reveiw this at least three times but it seem to always delete it!

Anyway the chapter is good as always with attention directed to the characters development and revealing how they are now connected to one another and how they are influencing the others through their own actions.

Jacks fight with the dreadnought (thats what I'm going to call it for now) is thrilling and intersting in how he manage to beat it... and try and show off... now the next character which been snooping round Jack life has appear which might add more complications to the situation.

Anyway update soon

Mistah K chapter 37 . 6/6/2006
Great chapter. Can't wait to the next one.

As I said before, this is a great story. One or two little things are a bit annoying though. The main thing is Kasumi's miraculous rapid recovery (well, mostly) from her injuries. I know the special medicine was explained, but a little more detail into that would be preferred, since 'special medicine' sounds a bit lame.

Also, in the early Chapter 1-10 or so, the brutal beatings Kasumi indured would have caused far more injuries in real life. I mean, c'mon, those nasty cuts with the serrated for god's sake knife would have definately needed stitches never mind what Shark says. And after a beating like that from Smith, a bone or two would have definately been broken or at least bruised. But anyway, I understand this ain't a medical drama, it's an action fic, but those were just a few things I had to get off of my chest.

Carry on with the great work!
SMEE chapter 4 . 5/4/2006
You totally got Kasumi all wrong, she would never let anybody see her cry ,it's not her thing!
Annie chapter 37 . 4/26/2006

Keep up the good writing.
Annie chapter 36 . 4/23/2006
Its been a while, hasn't it?

Geez, I missed this story.

It was a really good chapter, update soon.