Reviews for An Unsung Hero: An Earth 723 Fic
ahuvati chapter 6 . 4/6
I have unkind feelings for you right now for what you Did to the poor elf
MillieMaraudering chapter 27 . 10/11/2014
Wait, I am confused. Is he still human or no?
Limro chapter 26 . 4/17/2013
Rowena - you have a great story.

I must admit that I'm not a fan of the multiverse or omniverse - whatever it's called - but I really like how you describe Kurt's feelings, the way he acts, talk (and for that sake the rest of the characters).

However - as it is with this chapter - chaos erupts and I get lost in who's talking and where they are.
Suddenly the character Rowena shows up in the house and I had to go back twice to find out when she came.
And this is not the first time but it is 3-4 places in the entire story too.

I really feel the characters, I can see them in my mind, I can hear them talk but suddenly they pop up in new locations or in thoughts. May I suggest italic for thoughts?
The story did not go anywhere I had imagined and because of this I kept reading (nobody wants predictable stories) but I miss more about our troubled youngster Twyla and her training - even though this is not about her.

Overall score: 3.8 / 5
i like it a lot
bmmr chapter 25 . 3/12/2013
good so far
roolsilver chapter 30 . 2/1/2009
Hehe...Cop. Bacon. Frickin' Awesome. I don't even know if you did that on purpose, but it's gold. Nice story, just jumped ship, if you know what I mean. Thanks for the writing. Es mas bien. 'Cause German's only for my Papaw.
hedi chapter 29 . 5/11/2007
I want a guy just like him! :P
hedi chapter 27 . 5/11/2007
. ! I just don't know how anyone can write such a completely perfect, exciting, romantic, smart story like this one! You know most of the times, if I watch a movie or a series or read something, I can figure out the end quite early and see the connections which led to that point. But in this case, with this fic, nothing was so predictable. You could always surprise me. And I like surprises, very much! :D
hedi chapter 21 . 5/10/2007
I just can't beleive this. I cannot tell you how you made my day - and I'm still not finished with this fic! This is way too good!
hedi chapter 20 . 5/10/2007
Aw, endlich! They are so süß together :D
hedi chapter 18 . 5/10/2007
.God. And I thought this can't be more exciting.
hedi chapter 16 . 5/10/2007
Man, I was like, squealing in excitement :D Fortunately Nobody's near now - I hope.

Kurt fencing with his own hologram... and and another Kurt from another reality... You have ideas! It's so exhilarating!
hedi chapter 8 . 5/10/2007
Wow, I never actually imagined what it would be like for Kurt to walk as a normal human being. Good point You made. I'm sorry for him though; it must be hard.