Reviews for A Mutant
Nyx811 chapter 9 . 11/24/2012
loved it
TheSongOfNature chapter 9 . 6/28/2006
When is chapter 10? I would REALLY love to see what happens!
mcgurrin chapter 9 . 5/17/2006
i like it but where is the rest or if it is done could you mark it as complete
HELLSFLAME666 chapter 9 . 12/15/2005
this is good
danzin mushrooms chapter 1 . 4/26/2005
I LOVE IT!
Celtic Spacey chapter 9 . 2/28/2005
Hey. This is a really wicked story. I really like it. Its really sad in places like Kyle getting abused by her family but is really nice otherwise. Update soon!
sesshomaru-lover1116 chapter 9 . 1/21/2005
Loved the 'blackness'! That was so awesome! PLease write more! Pretty please!

Phoenix Boepple
x-girl27 chapter 9 . 6/21/2004
a sequal? A good title would be another Mutant not that there is one but it's a, another. get it? loved the story more more more can't wait till more grouch 2!
Lamby chapter 9 . 3/25/2004
Bless! I hope you're not depressed any more? It really is a great story, and a very charismatic OC, you should be very proud. Well done on a lovely piece of work.
Take care of yourself,
Lamby
Lamby chapter 1 . 3/25/2004
Ooh, this story is lovely! I especially love you flowing dialogue, you've really got the accents and everything spot on for all the characters and not gone over the top at all. Can't wait to read more, which is what I'm about to do!
KeeperMusicNight chapter 9 . 3/18/2004
*claps* bravo bravo! *gives you a cookie* you earn a cookie for today! that's you 1, every1 else -19 ! *smiles* great story! going to make another one? m? till next time
~bmw-193
KeeperMusicNight chapter 8 . 3/18/2004
YES! I KNEW HER SIS WAS IN THIS SOMEHOW! k going to read the next chapter, going to put more stuff there *smiles*
Circe chapter 9 . 3/16/2004
Muahaha, Spike and Dart. So cute. Keep writing, very fun!
giveGodtheglory chapter 9 . 3/16/2004
I laughed at this chapter, but now I can't remember what I laughed at. Spring allergies are harsh.
Lol, hope you're feeling better, Icey:D
God bless you!
KeeperMusicNight chapter 7 . 3/9/2004
ah :( that sad! poor evan, feel so sorry for him. you've never mentioned her sister in the story before, have you? important role maybe? i doubt it lol, post!