Reviews for When Grace is Gone
Sam chapter 7 . 12/30/2004
you stoped! one more chapter would have been nice...i mean who's the farther? I enjoyed the seven chapters that are here but not knowing is so uncool dude! nice writing btw.
RomanCandles chapter 7 . 12/22/2004
Great story! This story is well written and well thought out. You've kept me hooked. Please update!
Payton Tyler too lazy to log on chapter 7 . 3/14/2004
..ya know what would make an interesting twist? If Adam was the father of one, and Luke was the father of the other. I'm not sure if it's possible or not, but I've heard it was..
J.F chapter 7 . 3/12/2004
Amazing! Please, for the love of Cute Boy God, update very very soon!
hgill chapter 7 . 3/12/2004
omg please say luke is the father if its adam thats just really sad so please make ol' luke here the daddy :) thats my plea
Robynne chapter 1 . 3/11/2004
I LOVE THIS STORY! But then I love all the stories you write. You are an incredible writer. Please update soon!
Blackcat69 chapter 6 . 3/11/2004
Very Good! I'm so hooked! Keep writing! I love this story!
writer-always-n-forever chapter 6 . 3/10/2004
I've been waiting for you to update, yay! I'm glad Luke broke up with Glynis, I can't stand her! I am so curious to find out if the baby is Luke's or Adam's! I kind of want it to be Adam's, for scandal's sake...but I'd love it to be Luke's, too. But Grace going into labor early TOO? Just like Joan? Bad news! Update soon! )
J.F chapter 6 . 3/10/2004
VERY good! please don't leave us hanging for long! update SOON!
Jessilea chapter 5 . 3/1/2004
*sniff* I hope Luke tries to stop Grace from leaving! They belong together, if you ask me...Great chapter, as always!
LovesBitch2 chapter 5 . 3/1/2004
AWW...good story.
Innogen chapter 5 . 3/1/2004
Okay...I came in and started reading when you finished chapter 5. I'm completely hooked. So, hurry up and write more, okay? (Innogen begs)
Thanks!
Innogen
writer-always-n-forever chapter 4 . 2/29/2004
Wow...this is so good! If it were a novel, it would most definetly be a page turner...please update soon! I'm dying to know who the daddy is! And if there's some unknown reason for Grace to be pregnant, like Joan said...keep up the great work! )
hgill chapter 5 . 2/29/2004
omg please make it lukes kid- keep going damn so curious of whats gonna happen and never expected glynis to show up and that she cheated with ADaM!
hgill chapter 5 . 2/29/2004