Reviews for Longing
Angelic Snowdrop chapter 6 . 5/28/2015
Heart wrenching.

It is such a beautiful story! I found myself tearing up multiple times, haha. It's raw and a mess and it's REAL. You've captured Serena's feelings perfectly. Thank you for this lovely story!
Guest chapter 8 . 11/11/2014
You weren't kidding when you tagged this an angst ridden lol. I was heartbroken for Serena. She was so selfless by making sure his happiness came before hers even though she was dying inside. I can't even begin to imagine how hard that would be to go through. The way you wrapped it up at the end was perfect though. Glad to see a happy ending because I'm a sucker for that and we need more happy endings in life. Great work - thanks for sharing.
Lhen chapter 8 . 5/21/2009
You are a very gifted writer. I hope you will write some more. Looking forward to reading more of you work.
Luv-X-Juliet chapter 8 . 12/31/2008
Aww, this story is so sweet.

I briefly toyed with the idea that serena met somebody else, or she did take her would teach darien a lesson or two, but i still like this ending.

Truly touching and heart rendering.

Terrific work.
jessicam242 chapter 8 . 12/14/2008
That was lovely!
jesusfreak9211 chapter 8 . 9/22/2008
aww that was so sweet. it filled my sweetness quotient(sp?) for the day thank you!
MayGirl85 chapter 8 . 8/21/2008
great story.
nieshka chapter 8 . 2/5/2008
You made me cry, you big meanie.

I loved it. _
bornforevergirl chapter 8 . 10/25/2007

Its absolutely beautiful!

When I intially started reading it I thought it wasn't going to be a happie ending...but YAY!

koldy chapter 8 . 4/6/2006
MizzDL chapter 8 . 4/5/2006
That was probably the most touching and sweetest story i have ever read. So much emotion and feeling it just pours from the words, very enchanting. Can't wait for the epilogue...
Novmber.Swan chapter 8 . 2/21/2006
hey this was a really nice story.

I was a bit confused in the first two chapters,

but I got to understand it.

Anyways, I liked it and the ending was beautiful.
tian.kong chapter 8 . 1/7/2006
I've just read this for the first time and am surprised that it had taken me so long to stumble upon it. You've written a very beautiful story and I hope to read more of your work in the future.
Ced chapter 1 . 12/26/2005
the story is incredible.

You are such a great writer and tears came to my eyes when i read it.

on a scale of 1-10 i give it a 12

so keep on writing and make us happy
Snow Mouse chapter 8 . 9/16/2005
it should be rated a tad bit higher... but anyways, its absolutly fantastic!