Reviews for Pokemon Meets Yugioh
MissBrains101 chapter 2 . 5/12
I hate to say this, but you're not supposed to post script-like stories in this website. If I were you, I'd take it down and redo it before it gets reported, despite you wirked hard this. Sorry, just looking out fir you.
ivorywinterdemon chapter 4 . 2/16/2010
that was funny
Master King XYZ chapter 4 . 8/30/2009
Why does this story is a cliffhanger?( I luv the story at the beginning! Can you please make some more episode? The end of this story is not quite understandable!))
Master King XYZ chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
For the first chapter, i quite don't mind, i luv long chapters , i even think of a(n) longer one, heheh. Sorry, but if Pikachu can't hit REBD, why can REBD hit pikachu? I'm confused!
Not-A-Spy chapter 4 . 3/20/2008
My other reviews said that your writing style misses the drama category... Well, humor's definitely your thing. Try doing it more often, 'cause you're good at it.

The last four lines are the most funny, but I would really liked to have seen a longer 'duel', or maybe Ash trying to learn how to duel.
Angel6530 chapter 4 . 11/8/2006
Azulcat chapter 4 . 10/29/2006
oh, thats so... sweet. heh, nice story! you should write more like it, your good at this comedy thing.
Azulcat chapter 3 . 10/29/2006
lol that was funny! onto the last chapter
Azulcat chapter 2 . 10/29/2006
nice chapter... i dunno why im so tired... keep writing... wait, this is complete. well, great story...
Azulcat chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
ah i wish i knew yugiho... see, i dont even know how to spell it... great story... i was laughing... :)
Alex chapter 2 . 6/20/2006
i like it
Queen Mana Atem chapter 3 . 5/26/2006
I liked it. It was really funny, hope you make more chapters!
Dark Angel Rising II chapter 3 . 5/25/2006
These chapters are a bit short. And what h appened to Ash and his friends. And I hope you continue it soon. Because you havent updated since 2004 and we are in 2006. Email me and tell me if you are going to continue it soon. my email is Bye
Dark Angel Rising II chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
Serenity? Was it supposed to be Mysty. But either way you are doing an awsome job. Keep up the good work.
Tempest86 chapter 3 . 12/10/2004
This is funny! How about a little romance in it too?