Reviews for The Unwanted Hero
HeartsGlow chapter 4 . 1/29
Just realized that you abandoned this story, so there's no reason to continue. Her name is GINEVRA! NOT Virginia
HeartsGlow chapter 2 . 1/29
Still like it so far, except for one ...actually two, things! Can't believe you did away with Teddy. Second, Harry's Horcrux was the connection to Voldie, and therefore the cause of pain. That scar wouldn't be a connection to anyone else BUT Voldemort. And only if the scar is a Horcrux in your story, otherwise it'd be nothing. So, now I have to assume that the horcrux in his head was never "disposed of" and therefore Voldie had a way to come back.
HeartsGlow chapter 1 . 1/29
Great start. Poor Harry! He should send the prophet a letter telling them he was renouncing his British citizenship and the magic world, just to get them thinking...or get them off his case. BTW, Remus would never call Severus "Snivelus". That was James & Sirius. Remus was much kinder and even called him "Severus", instead of "Snape".
ToddGilliss chapter 8 . 12/26/2012
Please continue on with this story
David Fishwick chapter 8 . 11/23/2009
Brilliant and please update soon thanks. What is going on with Ron and his mother?
riegert8 chapter 8 . 10/25/2009
This is a good chapter, I never thought I would see a new chapter for this story. I thought that this story is abandon
Guest chapter 8 . 10/16/2009
wow it has been years since I have seen this lol, I haven't wrote much lately either anymore, if I am lucky a chappie every 4 months lol, well I hope it is not as long before your next update.

good chapter by the way!

Jason chapter 4 . 10/14/2009
It had potential, but you really ruined it when you made Molly, Ron, AND Hermione so unreasonable for barely any reason. They aren't going to change beliefs they have had all their lives just because of their dislike for Harry. Molly mentally downing Remus' werewolf condition? It's obvious that you took a personal dislike for certain characters and are trying to base an unrealistic, poorly written story around it.
Mithrondir chapter 5 . 10/14/2009
You do realize that Ginny's name is Ginevra, not Virginia, do you not? Otherwise this is a good story. Keep it going!
CruciareMors chapter 8 . 10/14/2009
"Wow…this came out of nowhere."

Yes it did... and I enjoyed it immensely even two years after reading the first seven chapters! I liked the whole setup with Lord Mortavenci (is he truly another guy obsessed with fleeing death or just the usual one?) and the Death Eaters. The HG part was good too, even though it's been a while since I've read Harry/Ginny, or HP stories at all.

Thanks for updating again. :)
dinawen chapter 7 . 4/17/2008
nice story
acepro Evolution chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
well done. continue please.
riegert8 chapter 7 . 7/1/2007
This is a great story and would like to know do you have any plans on doing more chapters
CruciareMors chapter 7 . 4/13/2007
It's such a pity that stories as good as this one are abandoned :-(( I really liked the plot and the whole scenario behind it, I think it's a mixture that I had never seen before!

If you ever feel like posting something for this story again, know that I'll read it. If not, well, take care and thank you for the immense joy you gave me while reading these seven chapters :)
GreyAB chapter 7 . 1/12/2006
This is a very interesting start to what could be a very good story, so I hope to see a new chapter soon(ish) but as there has been no update in nearly 2 years I am not going to hold out much hope. But here stranger things have happend.