Reviews for I Don't Love Him, Do I?
smile.it's.good.for.you chapter 9 . 7/3/2012
*giggle*
woowwww love it!
Had a feeling the twins were going to be brought into this;)..
Watch out Percy!
Ehehehe please update sooonnn:]]]
Really really love this:)
Going off to read your other stories now..;)
A Smouldering Soul chapter 9 . 2/16/2012
I love your story I just wish there were more :)
TwilightFanSince2009 chapter 9 . 11/6/2011
please update soon
Melody Syper Carston chapter 9 . 6/25/2011
No updates since 06? That's no fun... update please? This is awesome and I wanna know what else happens.
Twist.In.Me chapter 9 . 11/29/2010
Whats this? No update since 06? Well that just makes me want to cry ;; Im in love with yours story so you better pick it up again *inocent smile* and if you dont...*eyes flash blood red* Well youll see what happens. *Hands you a flower and a cookie* Thanksies
HiDiNgFrOmYoU chapter 9 . 3/17/2010
Update, yes?
brokenangelwings16 chapter 9 . 8/17/2009
that was really keep wrting
tophats-R-us chapter 9 . 7/21/2009
I love it are you going to do anymore chapters?
Unknown289 chapter 9 . 4/11/2009
That's it? I do hope it's not the end yet. I really like this fic. The Bill you've wrote is completely different from what I've read before. I like it... Do continue it...
kat chapter 9 . 2/18/2009
omg plz add another chapter (of you free will)...or i will chase u down with a spork and force u to type lol

but seriosly this story is really good so plz continue it
professorkatze chapter 9 . 3/27/2008
oh, 11-yr-old Weasley twins! *glomps*

and Perce's reaction was PRICELESS. XD

Ah, BillCharlie ... so hot ... i especially like assertive Bill ;)
Shadow Cat17 chapter 9 . 11/15/2007
Were's the rest? Please write more! I want to read more! Love how none of their brothers see anything wrong with this! That's cool though, becasue I don't see anything wrong with Bill and Charlie's relationship! Please write more soon! Poor Percy, this will so cause him to run to Oliver! Please update!
aaaa chapter 9 . 11/13/2007
You need to update. Fred and George cracked me up, as always.

Percy. Oh, Percy, Percy, Percy. How fun is it to make him pernamently traumatized. Now if you have Fred and George begin to show him how hot it is for brothers to be making out, that'll do it. Oh, poor boy will run right into the arms of one Oliver Wood. *sighs* Or kill himself, but Ollie will come save him, fcr sure ;)

Update!
solemnlyswear chapter 9 . 10/22/2007
lmao. i love the way your brought the twins and percy into it. fanfuckingtastic. :D
PenMoe chapter 5 . 9/6/2007
Great story! I'm only on chapter 5 but I just had to tell you! Yay!